It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:34 pm
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

My Membership seems to have been deleted!

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Ape4 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:30 am

yoooouuuuu could get another mod ;-)
(hint, hint)
Ape4
Enomotarch.
Enomotarch.

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:02 am

Ape4 wrote:yoooouuuuu could get another mod ;-)
(hint, hint)

LOL...yeah I get the hint... :lol: and you will be kept in mind if & when it is needed.

Time will tell if we need another mod(s) what I`m hoping is that we/members on the board can/will mod ourselves really. Keep everything in context & if things do come up then just refrain from posting on subjects that are not wanted or of any use to our goals, ignore people & posts that become abusive, and just be in a relaxed, friendly enviroment with fellow trainers and be able to discuss things like inteligent adults, like were are managing to do on the board at present.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby LordMike » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 am

By the way where are you from ONE SMART COOKIE ?
LordMike
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:13 am

LordMike wrote:By the way where are you from ONE SMART COOKIE ?

I`m from Enlgand
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Ape4 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:32 pm

That sounds like a good idea that would make this board unique.
Ape4
Enomotarch.
Enomotarch.

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:34 am

Quick note.....

I`m having a clean out today so bye bey to all the time wasters that have just come on to gleen info without giving something back to fellow members........

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby TH&S » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:34 am

I best get my post count bumped up then!
TH&S
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Sun May 11, 2008 12:04 pm

Okley dokely clean out time again :twisted:

Now given that a aim of this board was to inspire not only the best in each person but also to create a community based enviroment akin to the old spartan culture, I am increasingly seeing names etc that either don`t contribute to the *community* or contribute very very little yet frequent the forum regulary.

So with that in mind it has been decided that not only any individuals not posting will have their membership deleted but also those with less than 10 posts over a period of 3-6 months.

It is unfair to the regual contributors of the forum to be freely divulging information & experiances for others to contribute very little or nothing at all yet gleen all that others supply for free.

If you don`t like it then tough, you have 2 options

Become an active members of the community

Or

Fuck off

We are not into freeloaders on this forum :evil:

This is

Team Spartan

And their is no *I* in Team

Cookie

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby HairyGaul » Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm

My two cents worth:

It says right there when you sign up that you are expected to contribute regardless of your skill/knowledge of training and fitness. It was plain English so if a person has a problem with that, just don't join.

Being required to post gives you a sense of accountability. I train alone, usually at home. No workout partner and nobody to talk about goals, failures, successes, tips and techniques. Here you have a score of virtual workout partners but, just like flesh and blood, you have to give something to the partnership. Required participation is more than fair.

I've only been here a few months but I'm amazed at the quality of this board. No bullshit, no flame wars. Straight talk, courtesy, and a genuine sense of camraderie. You just flat out don't find that on most forums of anykind. Props to posters and thank-yous to mods for that.

There, that last bit of arse-kissin' should keep me in :lol:
Seven times down.
Eight times up.
HairyGaul
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Ape4 » Mon May 12, 2008 4:08 am

Lol, even with a 5 month stint from here, I still keep coming back.

Because you guys are great. (hopeless asskissery mode over)
Ape4
Enomotarch.
Enomotarch.

Postby Cookie » Mon May 12, 2008 2:25 pm

HairyGaul wrote:My two cents worth:

It says right there when you sign up that you are expected to contribute regardless of your skill/knowledge of training and fitness. It was plain English so if a person has a problem with that, just don't join.

Being required to post gives you a sense of accountability. I train alone, usually at home. No workout partner and nobody to talk about goals, failures, successes, tips and techniques. Here you have a score of virtual workout partners but, just like flesh and blood, you have to give something to the partnership. Required participation is more than fair.

I've only been here a few months but I'm amazed at the quality of this board. No bullshit, no flame wars. Straight talk, courtesy, and a genuine sense of camraderie. You just flat out don't find that on most forums of anykind. Props to posters and thank-yous to mods for that.

There, that last bit of arse-kissin' should keep me in :lol:

Thank you for that :grin:

Ape4

Next time you disapear from the fold we`ll be sending *The Krypteia* after you to bring you back ;-)

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Jamaal » Mon May 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Ouch!!!
‘The true warrior fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.’
Jamaal
Helot
Helot

PreviousNext

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws