It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:29 am
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

Coming Soon

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Coming Soon

Postby Cookie » Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:50 pm

Well watch out gang, the Mods etc are currently working on a couple or so more new sections for the board covering shall we "something entirerly different" that you won`t see on any of your "mainstream" boards :twisted:

As with anything and everything about this board we are all (the mods/admin & I) aim to push the boundries of peoples own knowledge of what is available out there and what can be used to get the body you want and should get for your hard work.....

The rest is down to you our valued members to be open minded enough to read, reread and then TRY before dismissing what may be a tiny piece of the puzzle which could turbo charge your progress beyond what you ever thought possible.....

Remember Rome wasn`t built in a day and so won`t you body....

Blood, Pain, Frustation, Sweat & Dammed Hard Work, coupled with KNOWLEDGE will build your body....

Stay Tuned.....

Cookie...........
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Coming Soon

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:27 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:Well watch out gang, the Mods etc are currently working on a couple or so more new sections for the board covering shall we "something entirerly different" that you won`t see on any of your "mainstream" boards :twisted:

As with anything and everything about this board we are all (the mods/admin & I) aim to push the boundries of peoples own knowledge of what is available out there and what can be used to get the body you want and should get for your hard work.....

The rest is down to you our valued members to be open minded enough to read, reread and then TRY before dismissing what may be a tiny piece of the puzzle which could turbo charge your progress beyond what you ever thought possible.....

Remember Rome wasn`t built in a day and so won`t you body....

Blood, Pain, Frustation, Sweat & Dammed Hard Work, coupled with KNOWLEDGE will build your body....

Stay Tuned.....

Cookie...........

cool...............looking forward to it

:twisted:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cap » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Nice, how long before its all sorted? :grin:
Cap

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:18 pm

Cap wrote:Nice, how long before its all sorted? :grin:

Its a work in progress, so not too long

:twisted:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby fits » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:05 am

could be MONTHS then
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:46 am

fits wrote:could be MONTHS then

LOL........

Bottom of the page

been done a week++ NOW!! :lol:

:roll:

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws