It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

Competition

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Competition

Postby Cookie » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:07 pm

We`ve been thinking about this for some time and as many of you will know (if you`ve read the front page and objectives post) the main aim of this board is to help (force) people to go beyond the boundries they have set themselves and in doing so either win trophies, world titles, or enhancing their own lives beyond their wildest dreams by achieving what they thought was not possible and then taking them/you a little bit further (this includes myself and the rest of the mods/admin, we all wont to succeed) and further and further.

So with that in mind we aim in the very near future to have a competition around this theme of either self improvement/best journal/world titles/most impressive gains yada yada yada, anyway you get my drift.

This will not be open to the Mods/Admin or myself this is for you lot and you lot only. We will set a closing date for it as and when we decide on the exact details. There will be some sort of prize, we aint sure yet what it`ll be, something along the lines of 5-10 kilos protein powder or a couple ebooks/hardback training books anyway something to ghelp you guys on your way to even greater things.

So watch this space
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:17 pm

:cool: , welll if mods cant enter :cry: ........so be it :lol:

at least we have the "One arm pull-up competition" :razz: :razz: , should stand a chance on that one :twisted: :twisted:

;-)
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:55 pm

samurai69 wrote:
at least we have the "One arm pull-up competition" :razz: :razz: , should stand a chance on that one :twisted: :twisted:

;-)

I aint started yet so it does`n count :butthead: :finga:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:59 am

Sounds like a good idea, make the prisze some thing worth having and ill give you Impressive results ;-)
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws