It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:00 am
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

Updates

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Updates

Postby Cookie » Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:56 pm

We are currently working on a few more invinetive(sp) ideas for the board.

In fact one so good we can`t tell you till it happens ;-) lets just say if we manage to pull it off you`ll never want to leave us :grin: and if we do tell you and it gets out other "mainstream" boards have a bit more cash behind them so could/will jump on the bandwagon and get there before we do :evil: :twisted: its so out there that it will only be open to a select few (regular posters/contributers etc) and not all and sundry.

There will be some nice new names/tags added to your avartar sections real soon, with cool meanings and all inline with the boards main theme. These will go hand in hand with your post count so if you don`t like the one you have, the only solution is to post more unles your Sam69 and we`ve already given hima smilie for that one xxsam

The competition I mentioned a little while back will be going ahead after the summer hols are over. This will be only open to board members and will be judged on a number of things from "Best journal" "Most informative post(s)" "Most improved individual" and anything else we decide to add, but you get the gist of it all...The board will get a vote on who they want to put forward for the prize(s) (5-10kilos protein powder depending on my budget) and the mods (who cannot enter) will then decide the winner..The comp will run upto mid december, that way i have enough time to get the prize out to the winner before last posting day.

And remember they aint no such thing as second place just first looser :twisted:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Updates

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:37 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote: unles your Sam69 and we`ve already given hima smilie for that one xxsam

xxb xxa
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws