It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:18 am
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

Request

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Request

Postby Cookie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:00 am

Its come to our attention that more and more of our archives, ideas, philosophies and general approach to training is finding its way into other areas and forums. Whilst this site is free and open to anyone to browse around at their leisure we would like to request that if members do use anything in anyway from the forum they would be kind enough to give the source of their information to those that they are conversing with on the net or in general life. This would help the forum tremendously and keep the flow of information going into the site up for all of us to progress in our sporting goals.

From my own perspective its very difficult to keep putting out information/ideas that I know will help us all if I see that its being used to gain buddy points or in some cases financial gains.

If anyone does have any ideas on how we could stop this or improve the site then your opinions are always appreciated.

Steven
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws