It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 pm
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

New Members/Non Posters

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

New Members/Non Posters

Postby Cookie » Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:35 pm

Just want to re-emphasice(sp) the policy of the board to those members either new or have been with us a little while and have yet to contribute to the board for whatever reason (new to the game, shy, etc etc etc) we aren`t bothered what your experiance or lack of experiance is we would just like to see all of you joining in with the conversations, asking questions, posting up stuff in the genearl section that aint got nothing whatsoever to do with training, introduce yourselves...etc etc etc...Just start posting and you`ll soon find yourself posting and joining in a lot more...

If after joining the board you see the board is not what you wanted to see from the board or has not got what you were looking for then please feel free to make suggestions on what you would like and we will try and sort something out more to peoples likings/suggestions...

Remember this board is as much yours as it is ours, and I hate having to follow through with the act of deleting non posting/contributing members (as outlined in the board rules thread) its a pain and a negative action but if I feel if people are just taking and not contributing then it has to happen..Yepper I can see all those that come on for their regular forum searches yet still fail to give something back.

So come on join the fun, hopefully learn a little and maybe teach me a lot more :grin:

Cookie....
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:15 pm

:eek: i'd better start contribing more then!!!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:44 am

Once more it seems that I`m having to remind individuals the basic and fundamental board rule :evil:

IF YOU JOIN & DON`T CONTRIBUTE TO THE BOARD (NO POSTINGS) THEN YOUR REGISTRATION WILL BE DELETED.....END OF......

There are no excuses not to post other than your just here to nick/pilpher hard earned information from the guys that have worked hard to get to where they are today....

We don`t give a monkeys how little experience you have or do have, we are here to help and if you don`t post how the hell can we help :?:

And remember I see IP addresses so its easy peasy to block those :twisted:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby sanga » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:35 pm

Do people go on forums steal information then go off to their own little worlds and post as if it were theirs then Cookie, nah mate I can`t believe anyone would do that. :roll:
appearance is a consequence of fitness
it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees
sanga
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:41 pm

sanga wrote:Do people go on forums steal information then go off to their own little worlds and post as if it were theirs then Cookie, nah mate I can`t believe anyone would do that. :roll:

There`s a viscous rumour going round that it`s happening ;-)

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby sanga » Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:53 pm

hahhahahahahaha, you are more sarcastic than me mate :lol:

Bastards eh?
appearance is a consequence of fitness
it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees
sanga
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby streetwise » Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:58 am

Do it all the time :lol:

Cookie ive posted again can i keep my membership ???
No1 for BioHazard supplements and more catch me at www.Streetwisesupplements.co.uk
streetwise
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:27 pm

streetwise wrote:Do it all the time :lol:

Yeah noticed :lol:

Cookie ive posted again can i keep my membership ???

Yeah ;-) next cull will be all those with less than 10 posts....And I`m serious :twisted: unless of course they are friends of mine and they`ll stay :cool:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws