It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:01 am
Change font size

Rhetra-Rules & Laws

Upgrades....

Forum rules and important site news.

Moderator: Moderators

Postby dynamatiz » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:53 pm

yeah MA ists do tend to stick to there own forums and the bickering is unreal even with there own guys!!!!, and there is so many style., a can only comment on what ive trained really so its kinda a hard to post relevant stuff, after seein the variety of what sam has posted too its even harder

am gonna have to come up with some stuff sam, my training isnt excatly goin on at the mo as you know but am gonna take a look crazy monkey blocks a bit more and there system,

for the MA section tho hmm...... you already have intros too styles of MA, but what about basic techniques and how to do them for different MA s and when there applicable ??????????
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby samurai69 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:15 pm

dynamatiz wrote:yeah MA ists do tend to stick to there own forums and the bickering is unreal even with there own guys!!!!, and there is so many style., a can only comment on what ive trained really so its kinda a hard to post relevant stuff, after seein the variety of what sam has posted too its even harder

am gonna have to come up with some stuff sam, my training isnt excatly goin on at the mo as you know but am gonna take a look crazy monkey blocks a bit more and there system,

for the MA section tho hmm...... you already have intros too styles of MA, but what about basic techniques and how to do them for different MA s and when there applicable ??????????

good point will look into that

maybe start with the wing chun first form..............si lum tao (sp) or little idea form

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby dynamatiz » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:01 pm

that would be a good start sam, ive been thinking of stuff too, and the thing with MA is that there is so many arts and so much too it ....kinda mind boggling really
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby samurai69 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:12 pm

dynamatiz wrote:that would be a good start sam, ive been thinking of stuff too, and the thing with MA is that there is so many arts and so much too it ....kinda mind boggling really

Ok, but with your interest in JKD............how about your take on the JKD version of the WC first form......

I remember Bruce in one of his books looking at the first form from a different perspective

then in the chinese arts the mantis system was also very similar.......certainly in its first forms

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Previous

Return to Rhetra-Rules & Laws