It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:48 am
Change font size

Training

Tour Of Scotland....battle of the stones

The Agoge : Training, education and discipline systems of all Spartan citizens.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tour Of Scotland....battle of the stones

Postby Melas Zomos » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I have to say I am a little disappointed with the videos. I was expecting you two in kilts, or face paint or hell even a tutu or something...... :mrgreen:

Seriously, great stuff. I was following along with the blog, really impressed and very motivating.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:28 am

Melas Zomos wrote:I have to say I am a little disappointed with the videos. I was expecting you two in kilts, or face paint or hell even a tutu or something...... :mrgreen:

Seriously, great stuff. I was following along with the blog, really impressed and very motivating.

thanks

i am allowed to wear two different tartans, but enquired about a kilt in the tartan of the "Lamonts" and it was £700, i dont even have a suit that expensive anymore..........cookie ran out of makeup so he couldnt do the face paint
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:I have to say I am a little disappointed with the videos. I was expecting you two in kilts, or face paint or hell even a tutu or something...... :mrgreen:

Chuffed to bits mate you`ve enjoyed the blogging :grin: in a perfect world I would have researched the use of wifi & dongles so that we could have given more updates. Unfortunatly there where a lot of areas with no reception, no free wifi or if there was I couldn`t get the laptop to connect properly. Oh & I was too tired to think straight which makes writing blogs quite difficult :lol:

I can`t wear a kilt, no Scottish bloo that I am aware of. Could wear some English armour but that might upset the locals :mrgreen:

Next years trip we will have all the bugs sorted out & the updates will be a lot more frequent.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:12 pm

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Who took the picture of the post office I wonder :roll:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:48 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Who took the picture of the post office I wonder :roll:

Not me, I was still up there eating my sandwiches & drinking a coffee :mrgreen:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm

actually, i dont remember anyone going to take that pic, me talking to pete, cookie stuffing face........................mmm, was it quiet?? Ahh maybe julie went and took picture!!
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:06 pm

samurai69 wrote:actually, i dont remember anyone going to take that pic, me talking to pete, cookie stuffing face........................mmm, was it quiet?? Ahh maybe julie went and took picture!!

Correct & she even told you three times she was doing it then showed you the pictures on camera afterwards :roll:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:40 pm

A wee addition to the blog :grin:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:14 pm

An alternative camera angle video of S69`s first Dinnie stone lift has now been posted.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:23 pm

cheers

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:30 pm

at 14 seconds you can see air under that clearley all the way so even though to me it didnt feel as good it was a good lift

shame julie mucked up the video on the second one as that could have been (felt like it anway) better than 1st

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

PreviousNext

Return to Training