It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:28 pm
Change font size

Training

Tour Of Scotland....battle of the stones

The Agoge : Training, education and discipline systems of all Spartan citizens.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Tour Of Scotland....battle of the stones

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm

My fault, I should have put it in a language you could understand Cookie. Let me re-phrase it properly:

Declaration of Intent.
With due Care of tender Consciences, This Warrior of Spartan Fitness, Commissioner of the Clean and Jerk, Member of the Squat Army, do go in his Spandex, and with Knee Wraps, and Chalk carried before him, at Proclaiming the Intent of Stone Lifting.
I, Melas Zomos Esquire III, Lord of Delaware, do Proclaim, that his Chalk be carried before him; and that he hath desire to go forte at some point before Azrael claims his soul, to travel the ye ole villages of Scotland Three and Three in a Rank, in performing the Solemnity of lifting clan stones with the WANKER known as Cookie and fellow freonds.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:05 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:My fault, I should have put it in a language you could understand Cookie. Let me re-phrase it properly:

Declaration of Intent.
With due Care of tender Consciences, This Warrior of Spartan Fitness, Commissioner of the Clean and Jerk, Member of the Squat Army, do go in his Spandex, and with Knee Wraps, and Chalk carried before him, at Proclaiming the Intent of Stone Lifting.
I, Melas Zomos Esquire III, Lord of Delaware, do Proclaim, that his Chalk be carried before him; and that he hath desire to go forte at some point before Azrael claims his soul, to travel the ye ole villages of Scotland Three and Three in a Rank, in performing the Solemnity of lifting clan stones with the WANKER known as Cookie and fellow freonds.

And I thought you were finally getting a grasp of the finer points of the English language till I read the highlighted bit [-X

Oh well I suppose you can`t win them all, some are just as thick as 2 short planks, you just can`t teach pork. :mrgreen:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:33 am

New blog addition posted.

Thanks for reading guys.

http://www.spartan-warriors.co.uk/training/?p=193
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:10 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:01 pm

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:42 pm

New blog post gentleman for your reading pleasure.

http://www.spartan-warriors.co.uk/training/?p=212

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:29 pm

Cookie wrote:New blog post gentleman for your reading pleasure.

http://www.spartan-warriors.co.uk/training/?p=212

nice one steve
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Another addition to the series has just been added gentlemen.

Some after thoughts

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

dont forget to keep the blog going......stone training for 2011s scotland trip, training for iceland and obviously both trips too

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 pm

samurai69 wrote:dont forget to keep the blog going......stone training for 2011s scotland trip, training for iceland and obviously both trips too

Is there a trip planned? From Cookie's vid, I got the impression he is training for 10k's? I think you should have wacked him upside the head with a few of those stones on your last trip :mrgreen:

On a side note, Santa gifted me with a spurtle in honor of your blogs over Christmas.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:44 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Is there a trip planned?

Hoping so

Melas Zomos wrote:From Cookie's vid, I got the impression he is training for 10k's?

Number of varied things in the pipeline it all depends on time

Melas Zomos wrote:On a side note, Santa gifted me with a spurtle in honor of your blogs over Christmas.

Always suspected you were a stirrer :mrgreen:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to Training