It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:36 pm
Change font size

Training

Let's set a squat P.R........funny ish

The Agoge : Training, education and discipline systems of all Spartan citizens.

Moderator: Moderators

Let's set a squat P.R........funny ish

Postby samurai69 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 am

Let's set a squat P.R. I know this isn't as exciting as cutting hookers or as fun as getting wasted and shooting stuff but sometimes we need to do dangerous things in the gym as well. The first ingredient for danger is of course being alone. You need to know that if you fuck up no one will be there to help you. It's called self reliance people, Danger WOD will teach it to you. Second ingredient, get naked. If you're naked you will be less likely to give up and die, no one wants their naked corpse to be found in a compromising position, just ask David Carradine. Third, commitment. In what will now be known as the Danger WOD commitment grip (not to be confused with the promise cock ring), hands should be chained or handcuffed to the bar. For back squats you will also want your neck securely fastened. Now, for your P.R. your going to want to make a big jump. You know those moms who are always lifting trucks off pinned babies? They didn't start out with gay little three wheeled european trucks and micro load the bumpers in a periodized progression, no, they just sacked up and lifted three tons of American steel off an infant. I recommend at least a 100lb jump.
So, get naked, chain yourself to the bar and walk it out. Now squat. This should be the easy part, gravity is your friend. Getting up may be another story. If you find yourself pinned, begin hyperventilating and crying. This will trigger your body's survival powers and you will gather super human strength and explode up in a moment of glory! If it doesn't, you are weak and will eventually die of suffocation because because your lungs will not expand properly under all that weight. Fuck you weakling, Darwin wins again!
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: Let's set a squat P.R........funny ish

Postby lil john » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 am

lmfao
Rebuilding the BEAR
lil john
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:33 pm

LOL...

Quite funny & brings back memories of training naked (Oh yeah done that) & in the early days taping/tying hands to some pig hooks that we used to do chins off so that I wouldn`t stop till I got the required reps.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Cookie wrote:brings back memories of training naked (Oh yeah done that) & in the early days taping/tying hands to some pig hooks that we used to do chins off so that I wouldn`t stop till I got the required reps.

Somehow this does not surprise me, I do not know why, but it does not.

Man, this is like the third post I read, all from different sites, that talked about working out naked in the span of three weeks :shock:
WTF?

I have to ask, why train naked?
If you're naked you will be less likely to give up and die, no one wants their naked corpse to be found in a compromising position, just ask David Carradine.

You had to think there was more to it than that???
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Somehow this does not surprise me, I do not know why, but it does not.

I still have a lot of surprises you don`t know about :mrgreen:

Melas Zomos wrote:Man, this is like the third post I read, all from different sites, that talked about working out naked in the span of three weeks :shock:
WTF?

I have to ask, why train naked?

I did it because I used to train straight out of bed & the cold bench would wake me up sharpish :grin:

If it was good enough for the ancient Spartans then its good enough for anyone :mrgreen:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Cookie wrote:
If it was good enough for the ancient Spartans then its good enough for anyone :mrgreen:

think thats taking the spartan thing a little too far

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to Training