It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:00 am
Change font size

Training

Dorian Yates

The Agoge : Training, education and discipline systems of all Spartan citizens.

Moderator: Moderators

Dorian Yates

Postby Cookie » Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

Normally I don't like to post about body-builders drug use but this has cropped up.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/s ... 4166f2278b

Now IF its true it goes a long way to showing that 99.999% of the internet steroid related forum users are severely inferior in their knowledge about the main aspects of growth & development by which I mean, diet, training, active recovery & sleep. And how so many have become obsessed/blinkered with only one aspect of what it takes to be successful in any given sport & how the drug issue has all but killed that age old adage that hard work never hurt anyone.

It comes back tot he same old complaint for not making progress. "Its my genetics".

Success is 20% skill 80% dedication otherwise I would have been cast onto the scrap heap long ago ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Dorian Yates

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Wow, that really is not a whole lot of gear. The 8ius of growth is up there if he is doing that daily? I am surprised the GH was not on his off season cycle too.

But I do agree with your statement Cookie.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:58 am

i think theres loads of these cycles that come up and you sit there wondering whats true or not

i know D was a big GH user and it effected the shape of current BBers
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:18 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Wow, that really is not a whole lot of gear. The 8ius of growth is up there if he is doing that daily? I am surprised the GH was not on his off season cycle too.

But I do agree with your statement Cookie.

And he was very insistent he never touched insulin yet on another forum its all been classed as a smoke screen with accusations that he was using thousands of pounds worth of drugs per week leading up to his Olympia wins.

Sometimes I wonder if it causes more issues than it helps by someone coming out & giving a statement on what they've done. I've 3 books in front of me now, Speed Trap, Running Risks, My Story (Chambers) all of which have attempted to be 100% truthful about what those athletes used & its still minuscule compared to what body-builders pump into themselves. Yet athletes physiques (especially the sprinters) are on par with the middleweight to light heavyweight divisions on any body-building stage. If they are truthful about what they have taken its another nail in the coffin for the typical body-building attitude of more, more more.

samurai69 wrote:i think theres loads of these cycles that come up and you sit there wondering whats true or not

i know D was a big GH user and it effected the shape of current BBers

Lee Priest came out with his drug regime some years ago & he was scoffed at as so was Tom Platz when he did the same.

A lot of the stomach "distention" was always put down to heavy GH & insulin use. How true it is I'm not sure.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 am

A recent clip of Dorian

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:45 am

that pozing next to dorian must be a miget , when i saw D he was a good foot shorter than me
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:35 pm

samurai69 wrote:that pozing next to dorian must be a miget , when i saw D he was a good foot shorter than me

That would make him just a tad taller than me then? :shock:

As "supposed" current cycle that the pro's use, or one that Dorian used. The source wasn't that specific.

If true its ludicrous [-X

Weeks 1-12
100mg injectable dianabol ed (1st 8 weeks only)
100mg TNE ed
500mg testosterone cypionate eod
600mg equipoise eod
200mg testopsterone proprionate ed
200mg NPP ed
25iu humalog before meals and before training
20iu gh injected iv immediately post workout 3x per week, 10iu gh injected IM 2x per week (other 2 training days), 10iu split dose into 5am 5 mid day injected subq on off days

Weeks 13-24
100mg TNE ed
750mg test cyp eod
600mg equipoise eod
300mg test prop ed
200mg tren ace ed
25iu humalog before meals, 35iu before training
30iu gh injected iv post workout on all training days, 15iu subq on off days split dose 5am/5 mid day/5 evening

Weeks 25-34
200mg injectable anadrol ed
150mg TNE ed
1,000mg test cyp eod
600mg equipoise eod
400mg test prop ed
25iu humalog before meals, 40iu before training
35iu injected iv everyday in one shot

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 pm

That is probably more like it, I am thinking.

I have a very reliable source the insists that many of these guys hook up the GH as you would an iv and drip it all night for recuperation.
Insulin use is very common, and has been for quite a while whether on GH or not.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:38 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:That is probably more like it, I am thinking.

I have a very reliable source the insists that many of these guys hook up the GH as you would an iv and drip it all night for recuperation.
Insulin use is very common, and has been for quite a while whether on GH or not.

I know cyclist IV electrolytes post race which even that creeps me out when you think about it. IV'ing GH has been "rumored" for years but its still a step too far in my opinion & totally defeats the object of what training is all about.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Training