It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:37 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Next 4 weeks diet

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Next 4 weeks diet

Postby fits » Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:40 pm

Ok, so im training 2 days on two off at the minute, upper body then lower body, mostly high volume work to help me shift some fat beofre i go home 27th April.

Now my diet is limited here in india, everything is fried and my cook only has a wok to cook with. to help shed the fat id like some help with my diet. I work random hours, the only two DEFINATE meals i get are breakfast and before bed....supper. but i am looking at 3 meals per day.

Im not too worried about it being healthy and varied, it will be in 4 weeks when home, right now i want to she fat so that the misses doesn't send me back here when she sees me!

Here is an average days eating

Breakfast - glass of juice with creatine, 5 eggs and a dash of whole milk scrambled in micro, or somet times made into an omlette with cheese. coffee, bucnch of grapes and an apple, some times also 30g oats, and ginger tea

Throughout the day i have a bowl of chicken, about 400 to 500g cook with various spices, and chopped veg - cauliflower,carrot, peas.... not always eating whole bowl.

If out some where, maybe in a hotel etc ill order the stuffed chicken breast or bison tenderloin served with a small amount of veg and a little fried potato

Before bed, 4 eggs/milk made in micro, some curd with a few cashew nuts and a little honey.

Here is a list of foods i can get, any help with a plan would be apriciated.

Eggs, chicken,cheese, paneer cheese, veg,apples,pears,banana,fresh pineapple,grapes,strawberries,fruit juice,olive oil, pasta,salad, tuna, bread, egg & whey, plain egg, plain whey protein powder,milk (full fat), cream,....... cant think of much else ill add tomorrow if i can.

ill write out what i think i will eat when i get the chance (need sleep now) and maybe you people can help out. Or if your bored by all means go through the list and suggest a diet for me LOL

Yes, OSC i ask alot...............LOL
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:51 pm

Drop carbs and then have a carb up meal every 72hrs of just pure carbs.

nice and simple............. :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:32 pm

Sounds simple, as you may know i some times have problems............errm......using the loo :oops: so how about i keep an apple in there?
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:56 pm

Have the apple about 30-40mins before training..........
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:16 am

Hows this

Breakfast 4 - eggs + 4 whites a drop of milk microwaved then desert spoon of butter added or omlette made, without the milk but with cheese + 1 banana and 1 apple on training days.. and a coffee with sweetner, or giner tea

Lunch - 300g chicken fried in as little oil as i can get the cook to use, then a little cauliflower, mixed with various herbs or spices

supper - cuecumber,tomato, onion, and lettece salad, tuna, one boiled egg + 1
desert spoon of olive oil

post work out

50g whey in water with creatine and 2 desert spoons of honey?

Alternatives
somedays i wont have salad and tuna so ill have more chicken. Also i may find myself out some where where ill have either
1) 4 egg omlette with cheese.
2) chef salad (this has added tinned chicken, ham egg and lettace etc)
3) a chicken breast (ask for it not to be stuffed or stuff it with cheese?) with butter tossed veg (miniscual amount, Or ill leave?)
4) tenderloin steak with same as chicken breast. Bison steak, very lean
5) glass of full fat milk with scoop of whey and an apple

will try to get grapefruit juice, and using eph 2 x day with yohimbe and a coffee for one week, then just 3 tabs of clen then repeat....

any comments would be great......
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:52 pm

I would have 6 whole eggs at breakfast and not just 4 whole & 4 whites...If this is too much then drop a whole egg...

I would have the fruit seperate to breakfast but say 30 mins away from training...

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition