It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:33 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

7 Day Diet

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

7 Day Diet

Postby sanga » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:01 pm

Ok, I realise this is a pain to write out but what would you recommend as a 7 day diet plan, I will post my ideas up later, just want to see what you recommend, so you have to post a 7 day diet plan containing 5-6 meals a day, this will be a plan to gain some muscle or maintain muscle while losing as much bodyfat as possible.

Most of my ideas will be around low carb and moderate fat and protein intake with every 5th or 6th day a carb load.
sanga
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Re: 7 Day Diet

Postby samurai69 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:32 pm

sanga wrote:Ok, I realise this is a pain to write out but what would you recommend as a 7 day diet plan, I will post my ideas up later, just want to see what you recommend, so you have to post a 7 day diet plan containing 5-6 meals a day, this will be a plan to gain some muscle or maintain muscle while losing as much bodyfat as possible.

Most of my ideas will be around low carb and moderate fat and protein intake with every 5th or 6th day a carb load.

whos bodyweight.............height etc ?? trained or untrained??
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby sanga » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:33 pm

:oops: 5! 10" say 200lb, 15% bodyfat.
appearance is a consequence of fitness
it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees
sanga
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby samurai69 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:38 pm

sanga wrote::oops: 5! 10" say 200lb, 15% bodyfat.

ok.......... i will post up a very basic plan , as any more will be too close to something i am working on
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby sanga » Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:47 pm

hahahahahaha, me too probably, I`ve posted up so many diets in the past on other forums I`ve forgotten most of them :lol: Most were or are bodybuilding diets but what I`m interested in here is peopes views on the low carb muscle building/maintenance, fat lose type of diets, sometimes just a little idea from someone sparks a whole new thinking process and can make things progress greatly for everyone.
appearance is a consequence of fitness
it's better to die on your feet than live on your knees
sanga
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby fits » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:13 pm

ill piss paul off by coping regx up on to the forum LOL
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Return to Nutrition