It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 7:45 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

low carb

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

low carb

Postby fits » Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:33 pm

As eveyone knows im off back to k soon and have been trying to loose some fat, well i have suceeded and im likeing the low carb thing!

i have dropped 6kg in 6 weeks (ish) and im well pleased. I am nearly at my goal weight of 95kg (95.6kg yesterday and although ill still be a little too fat for my likeing, im going to try not to go lower than 95kgbt change my fat/muscle ratio and keep with in 2 or 3 kg of 95kg.

I like to use the Regx diet when in uk, but i could not do that here in india so have just been tryin to eat sensibaly and stay away from most carbs, especially sugar, n its worked a treat. Ill now put the 6kg back on before i go home as im making the most of free stff over here, but what the hell i know i can loose again.

i have tried many diets, but never atkins, i might give that 14 day plan a go before my holiday. Did any oe n here use it? what results did u get?
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:58 am

I don`t think anyone on here has used it other than Firemansam..I`ll have to upload it to this site.....
Attachments
Original atkins.pdf
(64.4 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:54 am

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:I don`t think anyone on here has used it other than Firemansam..I`ll have to upload it to this site.....

thats quite interesting, no fucking about with that bad boy :grin:

how did firemansam get on with it?
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:18 pm

how did firemansam get on with it?

He did alright...

I try and find some info or get him to tell you about it...
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby firemansam » Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:40 am

I did fine on it to be honest gents. not sure how much weight I lost in total but it did make me feel damn good. I was going to do it before my hols but to be honest I have been doing loads of cardio as I have been training and helping a guy who is doing the 3 peaks challenge and there is no way I could do the 50 min runs over the sand dunes on low carb.
I will give it another go when I get back on 16th may as then i will be looking to drop a few lbs after my all inclusive hols. it will be easier to stick to when only doing weights and light cardio.
Well worth a go in my eyes, hope this helps.
firemansam
Helot
Helot

Postby fits » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:23 pm

Def let us know how it goes sam! ill try it to when im back.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Return to Nutrition