It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Liquid Cod Liver Oil

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Liquid Cod Liver Oil

Postby BloodyMess » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:05 am

I've been taking about 2 tablespoons of cod liver oil a day, usually before i go to bed because i can't take having the taste in my mouth all day.. now I've heard it boosts awareness through the day and I also hear it's good for your cardiovascular health, is there ne other benefits from it?
A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
BloodyMess
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Good for the joints but becarefull as you could end up overdosing on vits A & D so don`t take it all the time...
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby BloodyMess » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:15 pm

O well glad you said something because i have been having alot of vit d in my diet, i'll cut back on using it everyday.
A warrior considers himself already dead, so there is nothing to lose. The worst has already happened to him, therefore he's clear and calm; judging him by his acts or by his words, one would never suspect that he has witnessed everything.
BloodyMess
Helot
Helot

Return to Nutrition