It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 2:01 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Peoples diets

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Peoples diets

Postby Cookie » Wed May 10, 2006 3:44 pm

Right as many of you that have known me for some time I`m always experimenting with anything everything with rergards diets etc.

Well after some considerable time on this diet I have to say I am pleased with the results of what it has given me in regards health, vitality, reduced bodyfat (even some would say I don`t really need it..lol) and a perfect base, centerline from which to work with regards to altering the diet for even fatsre weightloss or muscular gain (this is the phase I am now pushing my own experiments with).

In all honesty I think that this diet is the ideal place for others to start to get to know their own bodies better and properly especially without having to use drugs or a bucket load of supplements to make up for the lack of nutrients that regular bodybuilding type diets (especially on the internet) give people and leaves them with imbalances which can and will have a cross over effect into their training and could even hinder gains or losses depending on what they are after.

People have to start to realise that nutrition is were it is all at, even though you`ll regualry see the "it`s 80% of the game" posted on many forums, you will rarely see a diet that comes anywhere close to that often quoted ballpark figure. This diet in its simplist form corrects that problem, will teach people how to better plan their own food intake and help them take a lot of the guess work (if not all) out of planning a eating plan to suit them and their goals....

Not only that but added to the daily/weekly meal plans are the intake of herbs/spices which will not only aid in better overall health but I have found make eating a much more pleasant experiance but the added benefit with a lot of them is an increase in metabolism which will have an offshoot of making sure that the gains you get in muscular size are lean gains and not the regular bulk (fat/water) gains you often see in before and after pics posted on other forums...

Anyway take minute to check it out and lets get the ball rolling with regards to discussions on peoples diets and all the varied ones out there, the good and the bad and above all lets get healthy and make the gains (drugfrree of course) that we are all after....

It works
Last edited by Cookie on Thu May 11, 2006 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Wed May 10, 2006 3:48 pm

i knew you was one and the same person LOL
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Wed May 10, 2006 3:53 pm

i knew you was one and the same person LOL

Could be ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed May 10, 2006 8:40 pm

HOPE NOT............completely disagree with it 1,000,000 %
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby fits » Thu May 11, 2006 9:12 am

samurai69 wrote:HOPE NOT............completely disagree with it 1,000,000 %

LMAO :lol:
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby zack » Thu May 11, 2006 9:37 am

Why do you disagree?
zack
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby samurai69 » Thu May 11, 2006 10:07 am

zack wrote:

Why do you disagree?

Really not for the board.........just that i beg to differ.........I think i did start to discuss this with cookie once

:???:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu May 11, 2006 12:32 pm

Really not for the board.........just that i beg to differ.........I think i did start to discuss this with cookie once

That we did buddy and I took all that you said of board........as always ;-)

Sooooooo I take it from the lack of responses people on here don`t follow a diet or don`t really know why exactly they follow a certain diet :eek:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby zack » Thu May 11, 2006 3:51 pm

I'm on diatia. I don't follow recipies exactly but do follow portions sizes and splits of prot/carbs/fats & rotation of food sources.

This suits me as my misses prepares my meals and she can get portions etc. right. :smile:
zack
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Scott » Thu May 11, 2006 4:03 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:Sooooooo I take it from the lack of responses people on here don`t follow a diet or don`t really know why exactly they follow a certain diet :eek:

I follow a diet of sorts and dont really know why I do anything :???:

in all honesty I cant afford to buy any more ebooks or programs. I have a few and also some great 'well that didnt work' type experience so in theory I 'should' be able to get a diet worked out that suits me. so thats what Im currently doing but its not really in any shape for posting up yet..... still in development.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cap » Fri May 12, 2006 12:38 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:

That we did buddy and I took all that you said of board........as always ;-)

Sooooooo I take it from the lack of responses people on here don`t follow a diet or don`t really know why exactly they follow a certain diet :eek:

Ive got a special diet all set out for me by yourself :D
Cap

Postby Cookie » Sun May 14, 2006 4:48 pm

A few other diet options that people around the globe use...

Right click and save as target
Attachments
The No-Cook Bodybuilding Diet.T69.Approved.pdf
(30.37 KiB) Downloaded 166 times
The BodyOpus Experiance.pdf
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 182 times
SPARTAN HEALTH 1ST CHAPTER.pdf
(663.69 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Original atkins.pdf
(64.4 KiB) Downloaded 171 times
ondergrond.pdf
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 165 times
Ketogenic Mayhem 2.pdf
(212.86 KiB) Downloaded 150 times
Animalbolics.pdf
(115.52 KiB) Downloaded 158 times

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Next

Return to Nutrition