It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 am
Change font size

Nutrition

Peoples diets

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby fits » Sun May 14, 2006 6:23 pm

well ill be using regx again, il try to use it loosely but if it dont work ill go strict on it again. I live with two other people so i normally have to eat what they eat, but they eat fairly healthy, lots of veg, meat and soem times rice/pasta so not too far off regx, obviously ill be using specific weights for my meals. might try it, cycleing the carbs though.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:01 pm

Another interesting way to diet...
Attachments
Timed carb diet plan.doc
(40 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:44 pm

ilike regx as you know but for a bit of variation i might try a carb cycling diet at some point too. I was going to try that atkins, 14 day trial that you posted (i think) but i want to realy stick to it, and i have had too many nights out to be able to do it properly.

did any one here use it? results?
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:02 pm

fits wrote:ilike regx as you know but for a bit of variation i might try a carb cycling diet at some point too.

I`ve used the carb cycling to good effect whilst dieting for a show

I was going to try that atkins, 14 day trial that you posted (i think) but i want to realy stick to it, and i have had too many nights out to be able to do it properly.

did any one here use it? results?

Firemansam has done it, plus I`ve done some very very similar stuff myself for short bursts..
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Eric » Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:51 pm

Hi OSC,

Nice to see you got your board up and running (very impressed). Was using Diatia on and off last year, had a break from it all due to injury and have been back on diatia for 3 months. With the new recipes that Rob has done it feels like your cheating, i have gone from 15 half to 14 stone dead this Friday and im holding my muscle well. My arms are usually the first to go but im holding 17 and half no probs and im on level 2.5 now!

Thanks Cookie for your help on the other board, I will be sure to stick around its looking good :grin:
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:53 am

Welcome to the board Eric nice to see ya...

How about giving people a bit about your training background in our INTROsection.

Looks like the diet is working very well for you, keep up the great progress :grin:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:02 pm

I would love to cookie but it seems to be locked to me, just like all the food cupboards in my house at the mo! :lol:
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:12 pm

Eric wrote:I would love to cookie but it seems to be locked to me, just like all the food cupboards in my house at the mo! :lol:

LOL....

I`ll have Scott have a look and see why.....

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:17 pm

I was just moving threads to the new members section.... so it should be fine now :grin:
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:28 pm

And there was me thinking you didnt want me here! Cheers Scott :grin:
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:33 pm

Eric wrote:And there was me thinking you didnt want me here! Cheers Scott :grin:

LOL! naahh! m8, I would be doing MUCH worse things than that :twisted:
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby KillerLoop » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:22 pm

I'm just starting the good old Vince Gironda's steak and eggs definition diet. I am having steak and eggs 2-3 times a day with a milk and egg protein shake with whipping ceam post workout. Maybe occasionally some bacon and mince thrown in for variety but not often.

Also adding Psyllium Husk powder for fibre, green veggies and HCL and biotin tabs for digestion.
KillerLoop

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition