It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:11 am
Change font size

Nutrition

GL Diet

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

GL Diet

Postby fits » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:46 am

Any one heard of this? I found an old (ish) book I had bought for me last night. It is about Glycemic Load, not just the Glycemic index.

Another 'Diet' I know but I think the principles are along the same line as Regx and Is just a sensible way to eat/. Clean foods , stay away from sugar and starchy carbs in small portions. allot of people could do well on this.
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Re: GL Diet

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:57 am

fits wrote:Any one heard of this? I found an old (ish) book I had bought for me last night. It is about Glycemic Load, not just the Glycemic index.

Another 'Diet' I know but I think the principles are along the same line as Regx and Is just a sensible way to eat/. Clean foods , stay away from sugar and starchy carbs in small portions. allot of people could do well on this.

patrick holdfield (optimum nutrition institute) has a few books out on the subject

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to Nutrition