Change font size

Nutrition

Detox

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Cookie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 am

Al wrote:
ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:
Eric wrote:I see the patches in the chemist last week and just thought it was another gimmick, did you see the other patches for pain relief?

No not seen them

I have used reflexology in the past to good effect so there must be a connec tion between the feet & rest of the body.

Either that or it is all placebo..

The Ankle.

Left myself well open for that one :lol: :roll:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Takmaster » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Got a link to the webiste for a dealer for these mate?

From a medical stand point I think I can explain the large patches of Brown liquid.

Its quite simple as you are a Northener it is most likely surplus gravy that has built up over the years. I'd recommened uping your Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes.

:grin: :lol: :razz:
Takmaster
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm

Takmaster wrote:Got a link to the webiste for a dealer for these mate?

From a medical stand point I think I can explain the large patches of Brown liquid.

Its quite simple as you are a Northener it is most likely surplus gravy that has built up over the years. I'd recommened uping your Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes.
:grin: :lol: :razz:

ROFL,

Yeah must be all those years *darn pit* inmy stocking feet and the coal dust build up :lol:

This is the ebay seller I got my from

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Good-Health-Naturally
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:48 pm

Alright,

Been a few days since last update.

Still on with this and the pads look nasty each morning :oops:

Have noticed some slight improvements in that my sleep is improving and I am a little clearing in the headed.

Still need to keep fluid intake constant everyday and make sure my fibre levels are as high as they should be.

Have also drastically reduced caffiene consumption to 1 drink per week and are seeing positives from this also.

I`m going to be emailing the seller of the patches with a couple of questions regarding how long you should use these for and will the patches always be such a nasty colour in the morning.

Out of curiosity and to see if it wasn`t just being attached to my feet that turned the patches a funny colour I unwrapped a set and left overnight in the open, they never even changed, looked like they had just come out of the packet.

So something is happening, what I don`t really know :???:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby jamesy101 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:45 pm

Have you tried just like wiping sweat on them? Sounds cynical but perhaps they could be made specially just to react with the moisture etc in sweat and go all yucky?
jamesy101
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:48 pm

jamesy101 wrote:Have you tried just like wiping sweat on them? Sounds cynical but perhaps they could be made specially just to react with the moisture etc in sweat and go all yucky?

Thought crossed my mind also,

Might wipe forehead with one after a training session.

One thing that always happens is that my feet get real hot about 1hr after the pads go on

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby TH&S » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:15 am

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:
jamesy101 wrote:Have you tried just like wiping sweat on them? Sounds cynical but perhaps they could be made specially just to react with the moisture etc in sweat and go all yucky?

Thought crossed my mind also,

Might wipe forehead with one after a training session.

One thing that always happens is that my feet get real hot about 1hr after the pads go on

What happens if you duck tape a flannel to your feet? :grin:
TH&S
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:45 pm

TH&S wrote:What happens if you duck tape a flannel to your feet? :grin:

lol :lol:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to Nutrition