It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:54 am
Change font size

Nutrition

Natural Weight Gainer

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Natural Weight Gainer

Postby Al » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:20 pm

Have Leona (wife, not pop star)** waiting at the finish line with a pint of it. You can be like the Italian guy in the old Guiness ad..

**Unless they are the same person
Al
Banished

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Al wrote:Have Leona (wife, not pop star)** waiting at the finish line with a pint of it. You can be like the Italian guy in the old Guiness ad..

**Unless they are the same person

Probably be more than a pint I`ll need, something along the lines of a cylinder or 2 of oxygen :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 am

picked up some whipping cream to have an experiment with some of these. Think I used too much last night, mixed 2 scoops of choc protein with 60ml of whipping cream and 200ml of water. tasted fantastic mind! just a bit sickly towards the end.
so this morning I chucked a tablespoon of whipping cream in with 30g oats, 2 scoops protein, 60g of banana..... by waterbury it was tasty! took me a bit longer to drink it than it usually does without the whipping cream. Felt quite full afterwards and full of NRG!
dunno if the energy was related but I couldnt wait to get out onto the hill this morning for a run!

gonna get some of that natty peanut butter today (now that I know where to get it!) and experiment some more.....
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Previous

Return to Nutrition