It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:41 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

myprotein

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: myprotein

Postby Scott » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:24 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:Scott why not get a few of their samples to try the different ones?
might just do that. good idea.
And don`t forget to use my code when ordering to get 5% off ;-)

ordered the protein blend today, used your code ta. hope the stuff is good coz Im getting fed paying over the odds tbh.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby HAIL PAYASO » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:05 am

samurai69 wrote:
000SIC000 wrote:Im looking not to be big like the esteroids guy, but i like to have strong muscles. I dont take suplements since don know much about it. Does this one do any good? Im trying to find proteins in the sport places but all i can find is creatine and aminoacids and that stuff.

give me a few weeks and i can get supps up to you

will talk in a few days

just been busy

drove back from uk this weekend

and probably have to do same again next week

Thanks brother. Im not ordering in here since one pack its 10£ and the shipping cost its 10£ -.-" So i better wait for samurai :rock:
HAIL PAYASO
Helot
Helot

Postby Scott » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 pm

got the whey blend today. I'll try it out laters, see what like.

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Scott » Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:53 am

had a scoop of the choc whey blend in 200ml of water. Very good it was too.
comparing it to the PHD whey which Ive been using lately I would say it is a little 'thinner' in the 200ml of water but the taste compares well enough for me to have decided to switch to the myprotein stuff.
Ive paid far more for a lot worse tasting protein...... Im talking to you CNP Whey :evil:

including delivery and stuff I got it for about £25. Next time though I'll get the 10lb bag which is even cheaper.

:smt023

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Glad it worked for you
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby HAIL PAYASO » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:09 pm

One question about it... Its says "Warning: Contain milk" I asked to a guy that works on a gym what that means and he said that i need to put it on water and never milk... But in the bag says "put in water or milk"

Sooooooooooooo now im confuse, cause i love milk lool but dunno if i need to stick to disolve the powder in water intead of milk.
HAIL PAYASO
Helot
Helot

Postby Scott » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:52 pm

000SIC000 wrote:One question about it... Its says "Warning: Contain milk" I asked to a guy that works on a gym what that means and he said that i need to put it on water and never milk... But in the bag says "put in water or milk"

Sooooooooooooo now im confuse, cause i love milk lool but dunno if i need to stick to disolve the powder in water intead of milk.

is this the myprotein stuff? you can mix it with milk no problem. I dont know of any protein powder which cant be mixed with milk. Im sure cookie mixes his with milk.

I only mix mine with water because Im a tough guy!! :-k 8-[

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby HAIL PAYASO » Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Well the guy who told works as security in the same shop i work...and he is a trainer in a gym, so when he told that i just didnt understand why i cant mix it with milk only cause it says "contains milk"... And didnt asked him why to dont look stupid but here i am asking you guys XDDDDD
HAIL PAYASO
Helot
Helot

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 am

000SIC000 wrote:Well the guy who told works as security in the same shop i work...and he is a trainer in a gym, so when he told that i just didnt understand why i cant mix it with milk only cause it says "contains milk"... And didnt asked him why to dont look stupid but here i am asking you guys XDDDDD

its one of the old BBing myths raising its ugly head again i think.........

i always use milk in my protein shakes (full cream at that)...............

the only protein mix i had that wouldnt mix with anything really was a soya protein i bought here in portugal

infact

to raise the protein levels i used to add skimmed milk powder and full fat milk to one of the ultimate whey protein drinks

fucking tastey it was too

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Scott » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 am

000SIC000 wrote:and he is a trainer in a gym,

:roll: ;-)

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:53 am

Scott wrote:
000SIC000 wrote:and he is a trainer in a gym,

:roll: ;-)

not my gym luckily

its a shame that so many here in portugal have to go through, probably one of the worst training courses ( outdated), blinkered attitudes and out of touch methods

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby HAIL PAYASO » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:05 am

Men it has nothing to do with myprotein but i just want to say something...that guy its fucking anoying! I cant stand a calm day of work without him telling me that the warrior diet its bad, and i should train and eat like him every 2 hours and a half.

Hes long way biger than me but one of this days im going to go blind on him >_>

Its not like one day or 2, its like EEEEVERYDAAAAY!!!! listening "ur wrong ur wrong ur wrong ur wrong" :^o And with every "ur wrong" i answer "i fell better"...so its like song in my head already xDDD

Anyway, i just started with myprotein powder on monday. It have a good taste. Later im going to say if i see some improvement.

Take care everyone :rock: :supz:
HAIL PAYASO
Helot
Helot

Previous

Return to Nutrition