It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:12 am
Change font size

Nutrition

THE AMAZING NITRIX!!!!

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

THE AMAZING NITRIX!!!!

Postby fits » Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:21 pm

as OSC knows, i will try anything once (suppliments) and i have been going on about trying Nitrix for a while.

well i tried it, bad timing as its a sup that neeeds to be taken continuously and you dont see results until after a week or two, and i went on hoilday in the middle of my 40 day experiment.

Because of that i did not test nitrix fully, BUT! i will say that the small amount of trianing that i done befor ei went away, and the very littlei done in the first week i was on my holidays, i noticed a big difference in pump! Basically it does what it says on the tin! give you a pump and i woudl say energy too! i was thining of buying another tub to realy give it a go now that im back and trainng properly but i dont hink it is worth it due to the fact that i am now doing a power lifting routine!

If you want a good pump, more energy, and your doing a normal to high volume routine, and you have spare cashthen i would say its worth it! i was using it with a creatine called SWOL V3 and i think they were working well together before i went on holiday.

there you have it,my tuppence worth! i recon you shoudl try it OSC, i think you would like it :-k
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby BL1 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:42 am

Have you got a link - wouldn't mind a read up !! Cheers
Lover not a fighter ...........
BL1
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 am

i recon you shoudl try it OSC, i think you would like it

Already have buddy, thats why I know its a waste of money and just an ego supplement that interferes with the way you train & imo the over pump it gives you stops you from training the muscles FULLY...

I was GIVEN some san v12 to try and all it did was stop me from completing my full quota of sets/exercises because the pumps were to much and too painfull, which to me is stopping you from fully stimulating ALL the muscle fibres to get permanent gains..... ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:25 am

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:
i recon you shoudl try it OSC, i think you would like it

Already have buddy, thats why I know its a waste of money and just an ego supplement that interferes with the way you train & imo the over pump it gives you stops you from training the muscles FULLY...

I was GIVEN some san v12 to try and all it did was stop me from completing my full quota of sets/exercises because the pumps were to much and too painfull, which to me is stopping you from fully stimulating ALL the muscle fibres to get permanent gains..... ;-)

Interesting..........so you could take advantage of the pump and then vigerously do fascial stretching

Then increasing the fascial sheath would then allow for more muscle (be it fibers duplicating or enlarging) size

:shock:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:35 am

Interesting..........so you could take advantage of the pump and then vigerously do fascial stretching

Then increasing the fascial sheath would then allow for more muscle (be it fibers duplicating or enlarging) size

Possibly, but your still not training enough..imo...to stimulate the muscle fibres. I would much rather work the muscles and let the pump come as a byproduct rather than take something just to get me an extra pump and look good in a t-shirt for the night club ;-) plus..imo...I think this over gorging/forcing of blood could lead to injuries both to the veins/capillaries and muscle tears...
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:42 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:

I think this over gorging/forcing of blood could lead to injuries both to the veins/capillaries and muscle tears...

not so sure about that.

But TBH its not my thing ........just verbalising a theory (actually its not verbalising as its written :oops: )

:twisted:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:47 pm

just verbalising a theory (actually its not verbalising as its written :oops: )

:twisted:

You could call it "writing out loud" :lol:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:59 am

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:

I would much rather work the muscles and let the pump come as a byproduct rather than take something just to get me an extra pump and look good in a t-shirt for the night club ;-)[/quote]

Thats just because your old and past it :lol:
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby BL1 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:31 am

fits wrote:
ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:

I would much rather work the muscles and let the pump come as a byproduct rather than take something just to get me an extra pump and look good in a t-shirt for the night club ;-)

Thats just because your old and past it :lol:[/quote]

OUCH !! LOL :grin:
Lover not a fighter ...........
BL1
Helot
Helot

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:17 am

BL1 wrote:
fits wrote:
ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:

I would much rather work the muscles and let the pump come as a byproduct rather than take something just to get me an extra pump and look good in a t-shirt for the night club ;-)

Thats just because your old and past it :lol:

OUCH !! LOL :grin:[/quote]

HO Ho, Cookie still thinks they play rock and Roll at clubs.......and the main dancees are the jive and the bop :cool:

:lol:

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:14 pm

Thats just because your old and past it
(fits)

Your banned :twisted:

HO Ho, Cookie still thinks they play rock and Roll at clubs.......and the main dancees are the jive and the bop
(sam69)

And your banned :twisted:

Cheeky fuckers :evil:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition