It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:50 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Trib

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Trib

Postby fits » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:52 pm

I have been told as long as Trib has a protodioscin levels of 15+% it can benefit.

if it just has furostanols or saponins ---save your money. I have never heard of that, and thought the Saponnins were what is important.

more when i have time
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Scott » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:00 am

fits wrote:I have been told as long as Trib has a protodioscin levels of 15+% it can benefit.

if it just has furostanols or saponins ---save your money.

is this sort of info shown on the tubs anywhere?

the reviews on myproteinfor protodioscin caps were kinda mixed though. much the same as similar reviwes for trib.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby fits » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am

Scott wrote:
fits wrote:I have been told as long as Trib has a protodioscin levels of 15+% it can benefit.

if it just has furostanols or saponins ---save your money.

is this sort of info shown on the tubs anywhere?

Probably not on most as all I have ever seen is products boasting 95% Saponins saying this is the active ingredient. My Herbalist friend told me about protodioscin levels of 15+% .

Now, I just went to look this up and I must say, most companies still talk about Saponins, but the following company KEEP surprising me with their knowledge of supplements and quality of Herbs and products, not because i am a know it all, far far from it as i'm still a pup in all this, but they surprise me because when all the BIG sups companies are boasting about the wrong thing, this company seem to be right on track.( and in line with the experienced Herbalists, Homeopaths ad naturopaths that I know)

The company is............... You all know it lol http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules-tab ... todioscin/

I have been researching a few herbs in recent months and on a few occasions My Protein are the only company that talks about the right active ingredients etc. I'm impressed and will be placing myself a large order for christmas :)
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Scott » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:42 pm

fits wrote: The company is............... You all know it lol http://www.myprotein.co.uk/capsules-tab ... todioscin/

that was the product I was looking at. the reviews are worth reading, most have a lot of 'stars' but what they have written isnt mind blowing.
I think your are right about myprotein though, they seem to be far more on the ball than the majority of companies.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Previous

Return to Nutrition