Change font size

Nutrition

Cellmass review

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Cellmass review

Postby Cookie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

CellMass by BSN.

A post-training / night-time mass & recovery activator.

Grape flavour.

Had this a number of weeks & being not an individual who actively seeks hypertrophy (which I feel the product is more aimed for) I didn`t follow the recommended directions for consumption.

Normal dosage protocol is 1 morning serving followed by an evening serving on non training days with 1 serving post training & another 6-8 hours later on training days.

This type of protocol I deemed expensive for an average guy with a mortgage & such like.

My protocol(s).

On training days that would require extreme effort (testing days) a single serving a.m. followed by a serving post training.

OR

A single serving post training to aid recovery.

Initially I found both protocols to work in the first couple of weeks. After that there didn`t seemed to be any further benefit or sign that the supplement was working to any degree. This is something I find with most supplements that I use an initial surge then around the 2-3 mark nothing. At this point I cease use.

Taste: chemically very chemically.

Mix ability: not very good, left with a gritty texture & residue in bottom of glass.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Cellmass review

Postby fits » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 pm

I think they spend too much on advertising to put money into their products!

I used to be a supplement fiend but I can't remember the last sppement i bought, even protein powder. I have som createin laying abot that I will get back on at some point.

Probbaly better investing in creatine mono and maybe go to he age force website and get yoruself some transdermal GH andtest booster. The test booster is just that, a mix of stuff supposed to boost your natural test...getting pretty good reviews, and the GH patch is actually GH! I will give them a go at some point but trying to keep off everthing whilst imgetting healthy and back into training wih my Agos weights again :)
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:22 pm

fits wrote:I think they spend too much on advertising to put money into their products!

I used to be a supplement fiend but I can't remember the last sppement i bought, even protein powder. I have som createin laying abot that I will get back on at some point.

Probbaly better investing in creatine mono and maybe go to he age force website and get yoruself some transdermal GH andtest booster. The test booster is just that, a mix of stuff supposed to boost your natural test...getting pretty good reviews, and the GH patch is actually GH! I will give them a go at some point but trying to keep off everthing whilst imgetting healthy and back into training wih my Agos weights again :)

Link?

And a review please if you do try them.

TBH I've really cut back on my own use. Found a couple of products that I'm really happy with & had meant to do a product review for the blog page :oops:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:43 pm

search the details in google it came up tops

oh lazy bollocks

https://ageforce.com/supplements/espatch
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby fits » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:58 pm

samurai69 wrote:search the details in google it came up tops

oh lazy bollocks

https://ageforce.com/supplements/espatch

LOL thanks. I been out the weekend. Im not sure if they are still doing it but if you go via the Super human radio there was a discount too. The shipping should be next to nothing. Ifi I try ill post review.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:07 pm

samurai69 wrote:oh lazy bollocks

Yep from time to time. :finga:

fits wrote:LOL thanks. I been out the weekend. Im not sure if they are still doing it but if you go via the Super human radio there was a discount too. The shipping should be next to nothing. Ifi I try ill post review.

At those prices I'll give it a miss. :shock:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:28 pm

I thought it was cheap! especially with the discount and the conversion rate....... I'll let you know if I use
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby fits » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Just incase you would use it, if you do it soon you get 50% off those prices with the code... hmm i forgot it. If you wanna know reply and ill get it to you tomorrow as i wrote it down at work. i think it was SHR4 but will check. 50% off makes it tempting
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:59 pm

fits wrote:Just incase you would use it, if you do it soon you get 50% off those prices with the code... hmm i forgot it. If you wanna know reply and ill get it to you tomorrow as i wrote it down at work. i think it was SHR4 but will check. 50% off makes it tempting

Is this the code shrrp ?

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition