Change font size

Nutrition

george foreman and smoothie maker

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: george foreman and smoothie maker

Postby samurai69 » Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 am

th_angryno
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:04 pm

3 sausages 3 rashers of bacon....george foreman and 3 eggs microwaved...................getting good with the george

gammon steak for later

chillie con carne tonight when i get home

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Not getting a "smoothie" maker, too poncie sounding for me :lol:

After a new blender so I can get some whole food shakes made up for work. Otherwise if I keep loosing weight at this rate with the new delivery work spans I`ll fall down a drain cover one day :shock:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:25 pm

Cookie wrote:Not getting a "smoothie" maker, too poncie sounding for me :lol:

After a new blender so I can get some whole food shakes made up for work. Otherwise if I keep loosing weight at this rate with the new delivery work spans I`ll fall down a drain cover one day :shock:

the smoothi maker i have is a blender with a tap on it,........that the only difference........cheap from argos at £14

still playing with it.............dont need to do shakes etc as i can eat whole food at gym

/

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Savage » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:54 am

got mine for free from the girlfriends parents! good job to have.
Savage
Helot
Helot

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm

samurai69 wrote:just got a george foreman grill and a smoothie maker for the gym

so now can get steak/pork/chicken/gammon and sausages for lunch at the gym........getting bored with the ready made meals and microwave

just grilled some asparagus for a mid morning snack, i have some steaks and some microwaved veg for lunch and some gammon steaks for afternoon snack

asparagus needs a little more than the 4 minutes i gave them

smoothi1, is 1/2 can protein drink (banana) with 1/4 pot greek live yoghurt with 1/2 pack rasberries, 1/2 pack mixed fresh fruits pack and 1/2 pack of bluberries

i would normally eat the fruit anyway, so just seeing how it turns out...........if its good i will add in some glutamin and maybe creatine

smoothie is a little thick............milk too next time

ok without sugar, but will get some decent honey for a little addedflavouring as well as added nutrition

Cookie, heard you were down at the gym doing a little work and was wondering if you were being fed as well? :mrgreen:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Cookie, heard you were down at the gym doing a little work and was wondering if you were being fed as well? :mrgreen:

Plenty of full English breakfasts ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to Nutrition