It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 am
Change font size

Nutrition

KLB6

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

KLB6

Postby steve1 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:53 am

whats everyones thoughts on this stuff KLB6 its on cheap at holland and barrett i was thinking of getting some and just doubling the dose they recomend 2 caps x3 per day

Six capsules contain: %EC RDA*

Vitamin B6 21mg 1,500%

Cider Vinegar 240mg **

Kelp 150mg **

Lecithin 600mg **
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Re: KLB6

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 am

I`ve have not used those but as you`ll know from working with me before I am a fan of B vitamins, kelp & cider vinegar.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby steve1 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am

Cookie wrote:I`ve have not used those but as you`ll know from working with me before I am a fan of B vitamins, kelp & cider vinegar.

yeah sure do
think ill get some tonight and maybe try 2 weeks on 1 off and if they don't work much as a dietary aid then at least im getting extra vits and also kelp and cider vinegar as im not taking those at the moment
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:56 am

TBH I was wondering if you could have bought all those items separately for less. Cider vinegar is cheap per bottle from the supermarkets. Most herbalists will do kelp quite cheaply & a bog standard B complex tablet is not much.

And you can use the cider vinegar on your salads with some lemon juice & olive oil :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:28 pm

I agree, while handy to have in one pill, those ingredients could be had far cheaper and more than likely with better quality separately.
Not a big fan of Lecithin myself, but the other ingredients I like.
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby steve1 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 am

i need to stock up on my vits so will buy separate next time im in town but ive got a bottle of that KLB6 started on it yesterday morning and by the end of last night i had been on the toilet 3 times not sure if that stuff had anything to do with it though
also taking it again today i feel all lethargic like if i shut my eyes i could fall asleep where ever i am and my concentration is near zero again cant see how it would have anything to do with the pills maybe my sugar levels are that low because ive been good there screaming out for a caramel slice [-o< lol
steve1
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby Melas Zomos » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:58 pm

steve1 wrote:i need to stock up on my vits so will buy separate next time im in town but ive got a bottle of that KLB6 started on it yesterday morning and by the end of last night i had been on the toilet 3 times not sure if that stuff had anything to do with it though
also taking it again today i feel all lethargic like if i shut my eyes i could fall asleep where ever i am and my concentration is near zero again cant see how it would have anything to do with the pills maybe my sugar levels are that low because ive been good there screaming out for a caramel slice [-o< lol

Always hard to tell in situations like that. Stuff like that happens all the time and it gets you thinking. It could be the pills, but I doubt it. Nothing in them, at the doses you posted, really raises a flag.
How are you today?
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

I would agree with the above....

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition