It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:27 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

FDA at their best... Are they trying to Kill Americans?

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

FDA at their best... Are they trying to Kill Americans?

Postby fits » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:17 pm

This is just one tiny bit of what is going on in the US. The FDA some how manage to get away with stuff like this all the time.

i have heard lots of stories and taken them with a pinch of salt, but this is getting out of hand. I have always stayed away from what I think is a bit conspiracy theorist stuff but the more I read I can't help thinking there is some kind of plan behind this because no one can be so stupid. I think the big Pharmacy's have more or less taken over in the US. Kids on statin drug, banning walnut growers from making claims of heart health with regards to walnuts, never mind that the information they referred to were PEER REVIEWED STUDIES.

Then they allow claims from potato chips (crisps) manufacturers to state that these chips are healthy as they contain....... PLease read
http://www.gaia-health.com/articles201/ ... lthy.shtml

They are allowing Genetically modified seeds into our food chain that have proven harmful but at the very least they don't know what effects they will have on us and future generations, we have farmers (in the US) claiming that FDA agents are literally threatening them and sneaking onto their land in the night and spreading GM seeds. These seeds are suicidal so you have to purchase more every year. They lied to many farmers in india, told them the seeds were hardier so produce guaranteed higher crops etc and they are able to SURVIVE with lots of pesticides being sprayed all over them (good for me and you eh) but then then yields were crap and they didn't realise that they now have to purchase seeds every year!! farmers killing themselves left right and centre..... never mind the GM cotton that they grew in india only to find shit loads of dead buffalo that had been eating it and then killed some and cause serious health problems in the people picking it!!!

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. Sorry to waffle but there is so much odd, nonsensical shit going on over there and it always trickles over to us. We have apparently been drinking genetically modified cow milk, which might not be the end of the world, or maybe it will be.

I guess what i'm trying to say it... the Us is f**ked eh??
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Return to Nutrition