It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:49 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

serrapeptase

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: serrapeptase

Postby Cookie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:24 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:What else is in the mix, other than serrapeptase?

Nothing other than the usual suspects that they use in the making of the capsule shells.

Its made by ATHLET Sports Nutrition based in Surfside FL but no website address on the bottle & I can't seem to find anything with a quck Google search. Their address & phone number are on the bottle but that's it.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:42 pm

On another note. Going to up dosage tonight to 2 capsules.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:13 am

been on 2 caps
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:20 am

samurai69 wrote:been on 2 caps

So far I'm not 100% convinced its lived up to its billing for me. But it is still early days yet & very hard to tell at times with my battered body :lol:

If I see no negatives from the two capsules a day I'll switch to a different brand with a higher dose per capsule for cost effectiveness.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:16 pm

well like i said in earlier post

its not a magic pill by any 1 means

but i do feel better

shoulder, knee, general well being .......... all feel ok

I am no 6million doller man and dont feel it, but in general i feel ok
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:14 pm

nearly at the end of first bottle and deffinately going to use them again i have to say, its no miracle cure, but i definately have less aches and pains

shoulder feels better than it has for a long long time

knees dont hurt so much, even managed to jump and land a few times with little or no pain

lump on hand seems to have gone down very slightly

even some of the little niggles havent been around either

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm

Still not 100% convinced.

Having a knee issue which is not backing down at all. And this stuff hasn't, in my opinion, shown there to be any reduction in the issue.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:47 am

Cookie wrote:Still not 100% convinced.

Having a knee issue which is not backing down at all. And this stuff hasn't, in my opinion, shown there to be any reduction in the issue.

its no miracle cure

i have to say i am 100% convinced its working and have ordered anoth tub and have reccommended it already

if you expect too much from it ...you wont see anything....go get an op on your knee..............or at least give the serra a bit of time

like i said, mu shpoulders way better than before (not perfect) my kneews dont give me as much pain (still occasional, but way better) general feeling from aches etc seems way better

even recovery of some of the niggles i get when training are recovering quicker

like i said its no miracle cure and if you have an issue that arrose recently then it wont have been able to help it, if its something the serra isnt able to work on it wont..............its not a miracle cure!!"!

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Dropping this from today.

Sleep has been horrendous for quite a while now. Thought it was the injury issues waking me up during the night but they are on the mend nicely & I'm not in anywhere near as much discomfort as I was. The only other thing I've changed is the use of this. Even when I completely dropped caffeine from diet & had a rest from training there was no change to sleep patterns which are the usual triggers for me. I'll give it the rest of the week without any to see what the outcome is.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Cookie wrote:Dropping this from today.

Sleep has been horrendous for quite a while now. Thought it was the injury issues waking me up during the night but they are on the mend nicely & I'm not in anywhere near as much discomfort as I was. The only other thing I've changed is the use of this. Even when I completely dropped caffeine from diet & had a rest from training there was no change to sleep patterns which are the usual triggers for me. I'll give it the rest of the week without any to see what the outcome is.

well IMO the serrapeptase has probably helped this....its what i was saying about it

its what i was saying about it....no miracle, but injuries have cleared up well

i have had no signe of problems with sleep

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby samurai69 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:26 am

Just got another 2 tubs, going to start taking 1 cap am, 1 at lunch and 2 before bed

shoulders been getting better, knees where getting better, but have a slight issue with right leg collateral ligament

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Fingers crossed I'll be giving it another go next week.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition