It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:32 am
Change font size

Nutrition

serrapeptase

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Re: serrapeptase

Postby Cookie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:42 pm

Just invested in some more of this today to give it another try & see if it'll work in tandem with everything else I've been doing to fix this foot issue.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Arrived today.

Gone straight in at 3 capsules a day.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:48 pm

yeh sounds good

may re introduce again later in the year
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 pm

samurai69 wrote:yeh sounds good

may re introduce again later in the year

I think I need to give it another go & see how it goes with the Cortisone to help shift dead/crappy tissue out of the injured foot.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:52 am

yeh may help,
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:48 am

Another product that works along the same pathway as serrapeptase & "seems" to be stronger.

http://www.synergy-health-shop.co.uk/shop/wobenzym/

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:51 pm

No adverse affects to speak of. Need to make sure that after taking I don't eat for the next 60 minutes.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:09 am

Unsure if this stuff is working. Taking first thing with 500ml of water then waiting 60 minutes before eating. Contacted the manufacturers to see what they say about a couple of things. I do strangely feel more energetic but is that because of the reduced pain in foot, can get out more, the increase in water or the added D3 capsule>

hard to say at the moment.

Asked the makers if there are any specific signs that its starting to work.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 am

i just noticed a sense of feeling a little better, i took it just before bed, not sure which way to take it is better

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby fits » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:52 pm

hello Hello

I love this stuff and must have bored you with the story of taking this a few years ago while having a bad gout attack.... never to have had another since... I would work up from the minimum to 5 caps 3 day for as couple to a few weeks (what money allows) and then taper down over the weeks to 1 tab 3 x day. If taking the middle one is hard as you never had a time where you are two hours after a meal and one hour before then drop the middle one and have it at the end of the night.

what brand are you using?

Cookie what the prob with your knee? how much gelatin are you consuming per day? have you dropped all wheat etc?
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:43 am

fits wrote:hello Hello

I love this stuff and must have bored you with the story of taking this a few years ago while having a bad gout attack.... never to have had another since... I would work up from the minimum to 5 caps 3 day for as couple to a few weeks (what money allows) and then taper down over the weeks to 1 tab 3 x day. If taking the middle one is hard as you never had a time where you are two hours after a meal and one hour before then drop the middle one and have it at the end of the night.

On 3 per day all taken first thing on a morning. Dosage on bottle is 1-3 so stuck with that.

Worth upping the dosage?

Better to split dosage up?

what brand are you using?

Doctor's Best

Cookie what the prob with your knee?

Nothing now. Had issues with it getting inflamed in the past.

how much gelatin are you consuming per day?

None

[/quote]have you dropped all wheat etc?[/quote]

Had done but fell of the wagon over the weekend so working it back out again this week.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:35 am

Doctors best was the brand I used when I got rid of hand last gout I had, although I use and sell a different
Brand now, I think the doctors brand are good.

Do what you can afford. I struggle to remember to take it during the day so I take it with first thing in the am or at night. Normally five caps. Using regular is more important though.

I've been making gelatin but not consistently enough. I have some recipes I want to try, if any good ill share
Long John silver has nothing on me
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition