It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:54 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Ursolic acid

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Ursolic acid

Postby Cookie » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:22 pm

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Ursolic acid

Postby Scott » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:16 pm

FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Getting back in the habit, apple a day! No idea about the igf-1, great info.

You were always keen on apples, if I remember.

Really, does anyone grab an apple and not eat the peel? I mean really?
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Getting back in the habit, apple a day! No idea about the igf-1, great info.

You were always keen on apples, if I remember.

Really, does anyone grab an apple and not eat the peel? I mean really?

some apples have indigestable peel.............most are good though

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:Really, does anyone grab an apple and not eat the peel? I mean really?

A relative of mine.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:27 pm

added an apple a day since this thread :supz:
“The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest.” Citizen G’Kar
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Melas Zomos wrote:added an apple a day since this thread :supz:

Only 1 :shock:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, I thought the saying was "an apple a day....", I took that as singular. Perhaps time has altered the original translation?? Look what happened to Adam and Eve after eating only one.
I think I will continue with one for now, just to be sure you are not the Great Serpent in disguise, trying some other scheme. :mrgreen: Would I be immortal with no knowledge of death if no one ever ate an apple? :shock:
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:27 am

Melas Zomos wrote:Yes, I thought the saying was "an apple a day....", I took that as singular. Perhaps time has altered the original translation?? Look what happened to Adam and Eve after eating only one.
I think I will continue with one for now, just to be sure you are not the Great Serpent in disguise, trying some other scheme. :mrgreen: Would I be immortal with no knowledge of death if no one ever ate an apple? :shock:

This is the internet & we lift weights so the old adage that if one is good two is even better applies :mrgreen:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:01 pm

Cookie wrote:This is the internet & we lift weights so the old adage that if one is good two is even better applies :mrgreen:

If that is the case then I need to mash it up, stick in a syringe and mainline it. :mrgreen:
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:47 am

Melas Zomos wrote:If that is the case then I need to mash it up, stick in a syringe and mainline it. :mrgreen:

If your going to do that then may I suggest using a blend of 4 apples which are released into your system over different time frames so that your "apple levels" remain constant over the 4 weeks that the apple compound is circulating in your system?

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Melas Zomos » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Cookie wrote:
Melas Zomos wrote:If that is the case then I need to mash it up, stick in a syringe and mainline it. :mrgreen:

If your going to do that then may I suggest using a blend of 4 apples which are released into your system over different time frames so that your "apple levels" remain constant over the 4 weeks that the apple compound is circulating in your system?

Now that is information that will be truly beneficial. Do you feel a blend of Granny Smith, Rome, Gala, and Red Delicious would be optimal? I have heard the anabolic properties of Crab Apple's are off the chart, however they are difficult to prepare and if done wrong can cause strong allergic reactions. I am debating on adding that in. Thoughts?
Melas Zomos
Lochagos
Lochagos

Next

Return to Nutrition