It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:43 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Test driving: Warrior Blaze Review

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Test driving: Warrior Blaze Review

Postby Scott » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:49 am

My super clinical test of Warrior blaze begins.
The only other similar type of product which Ive used that has actually worked has been diamond labs ECA 30+ so I'll probably be comparing it to that.
Im at the business end of dieting with a target weight of 165lbs - 170lbs and currently seem to float between 175 - 173lbs.

weighed in this morning at 174.8lbs ........... ( yeah, not the 173 I was a couple months ago - arse! )

took 2 caps on an empty stomach, then had a coffee. Usually with the diamond labs stuff on the same dosing I would have noticed the effects within 20 mins but its been longer than that as Im typing this and Im really not noticing anything as yet, thats not really an issue at all just something Ive noticed.

probably worth mentioning that Ive not used any similar type products ( jack3d, eca+) for a number of months.
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Re: Test driving: Warrior Blaze

Postby Scott » Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:20 pm

other than a slight tingling of the skin similar to a serving of jack3d kicking in I didnt really notice anything.
there was no 'buzz' and no energy. About 3 hours afterwards I got mega tried and fell asleep. It was almost like an energy crash except there was no energy beforehand! Maybe I was just tired.

Im now wondering if I need to forget the idea of 2 caps in the morning with 1 cap pre-workout and just take all 3 in the morning, maybe get some grapefruit juice to take with the caps.

mixed feelings about it just now :-k

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:03 pm

What's the manufacturers dosage recommendations?

TBH I wouldn't tinker with the dose/timings for a couple of days yet.

And I wouldn't take them with an extra coffee :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Cookie wrote:What's the manufacturers dosage recommendations?

TBH I wouldn't tinker with the dose/timings for a couple of days yet.

from what I can see on the bottle its 1-2 caps on an empty stomach, there's more written possibly about pre workout but the writing is a bit small. I was going by what others had mentioned online.

I actually had a cheeky 1 cap last night after work to get an idea of the potency and basically so I could decide whether to start with 1 or 2 caps this morning. I think I felt more of an effect from the 1 cap last night. Maybe I should try the single cap in the morning tomorrow. Maybe I overdid it with the 2 caps.

I do remember the first time trying Jack3d, it took me a few servings to get it right but that was a simple case of taking more each time :lol:

yeah..... why dont I believe that!!

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Scott » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 pm

had 1 cap this morning. maybe felt the effects around an hour later although I would describe them as very mild, nothing like the reports some have posted on forums. TBH if if didnt know I had taken it I doubt if I would have really noticed anything.
had another cap an hour before training, again I would have to say the obvious effects were very mild. Although Im not going to judge the product as a pre-workout supp Im just chucking it in here as an experiment.

I have to say that I had a really solid wokout. I dont know if the blaze helped and there wasnt a comparable feeling like when using jack3d but none the less a very good workout was had :grin:

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Re: Test driving: Warrior Blaze Review

Postby Scott » Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:15 pm

still on a single cap first thing in the morning.
I have noticed the appetite suppression. Not felt hungry at all today, although I have eaten I think I could have easily went without.
had another cap after work.

not sure whether or not to increase back up to the 2 caps in the morning. If Saturday was a result of the 2 caps I'd really prefer not to be at work if Im gonna crash like that.
That said I'll probably end up on the 2 caps at some point!

missing a grappling session tonight due to mega doms in my legs, it really would be a waste of time. might not get any cardio in until Thursday with one thing and another.

for the record, my diet is clean while im on this stuff ( it usually is anyways ). probably too boring to post but I just thought id mention it. Im not sat eating toblerones and wondering why Im not shredded ;-)

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:55 pm

Scott wrote:

yeah..... why dont I believe that!!

I would never go against what's recommended :lol:

Scott wrote:I have to say that I had a really solid wokout. I dont know if the blaze helped and there wasnt a comparable feeling like when using jack3d but none the less a very good workout was had :grin:

Sometimes I think we've all fallen into the trap of wanting to feel "wired" when ever we take anything before training & then we judge everything according to this feeling.

Scott wrote:still on a single cap first thing in the morning.
I have noticed the appetite suppression. Not felt hungry at all today, although I have eaten I think I could have easily went without.
had another cap after work.

not sure whether or not to increase back up to the 2 caps in the morning. If Saturday was a result of the 2 caps I'd really prefer not to be at work if Im gonna crash like that.
That said I'll probably end up on the 2 caps at some point!

Suppose the best thing to do is use it for a week at 1 cap then go for a week at 2 & compare between the two.

missing a grappling session tonight due to mega doms in my legs, it really would be a waste of time. might not get any cardio in until Thursday with one thing and another.

I would have suggested some gentle leg work to help flush the legs with blood to shift waste byproducts & speed up nutrient uptake within the muscles themselves.

for the record, my diet is clean while im on this stuff ( it usually is anyways ). probably too boring to post but I just thought id mention it. Im not sat eating toblerones and wondering why Im not shredded ;-)

Cadbury's cream egg season so I bet your troffing your face with those [-X
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Suppose the best thing to do is use it for a week at 1 cap then go for a week at 2 & compare between the two.

yes. that does make sense. Unfortunately I opted for the 2 caps this morning...... nothing to report though other than I didnt fall asleep so I guess I mustve just been really tired on saturday.

I am a lot more thirsty since Ive been taking them. I dunno if that points to anything.

I would have suggested some gentle leg work to help flush the legs with blood to shift waste byproducts & speed up nutrient uptake within the muscles themselves.

I'll do that, cheers.

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:49 pm

When was the last time you took Jack3d?

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:40 pm

Cookie wrote:When was the last time you took Jack3d?

must be a few months I think.

Felt mild effects this morning from the 2 caps.

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Scott » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:46 am

weird..... day 6 and this is the most Ive felt the 2 cap dose kick in. Diet and weight training has been really good this week so far. Not managed any mma but everything else has been good.

MMA + extra cardio might be rested until next week as I have a weird 'pull' down the side of my baws which seems to get aggravated with lateral movement ( like sideways running kinda thing ). Also if I rest that then Ive had a full week of diet and weights only which will give me a great idea on how effective the blaze is.

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Strange you've felt more today than previous days at 2 :-k

The "pull" could be first signs of a strain coming on.

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Next

Return to Nutrition