It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:28 am
Change font size

Nutrition

optimum nutrition zma and liverx tablets

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby fits » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 am

keep us updated please eric.

i was going to try that onderground diet, i went to level 1 on diatia and that was HARD! lol i stopped loosing weight on level 2.....tried level one for two weeks i think, but stopped looseing,......went UP to level three and the weight started shifting again!

let us know if your strength dips eric.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:03 am

well a shuld get my zma today hopefully, so a will start them asap, can keep you guys posted on my take on them , so looking forward to a good nights sleep too

hey fits/eric can you post up an example of regimen x diet, please, also a take it is a fat loss program ?
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:34 am

dynamatiz wrote:well a shuld get my zma today hopefully, so a will start them asap, can keep you guys posted on my take on them , so looking forward to a good nights sleep too

hey fits/eric can you post up an example of regimen x diet, please, also a take it is a fat loss program ?

Well not sure OSC would like us posting up Regx SECRETS LOL but basically for lunch and dinner have lean meat with veg (fiberous? carbs) and rice/pasta/potato (starchy carbs) and also some good fats (olive oil/butter) keep the calories from pro/carb/fat at about the same 33% of total cals each, and split your carbs into veg and starch.

Guess i should also put up a link where you can buy the book
http://www.onlywhatworks.com/

There are newer books than then one i have. I used it with very good results loosing fat with it If i remember i also kept/gained muscle while on it.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby samurai69 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:46 am

dynamatiz wrote:well a shuld get my zma today hopefully, so a will start them asap, can keep you guys posted on my take on them , so looking forward to a good nights sleep too

you can see the ides of reg x on their free download of the diet version
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby dynamatiz » Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:48 pm

cheers sam al take a look
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:52 pm

Iv had the new book for 4 months now and the new recipes are the b****x for dieting on. It has kept me sain though out the diet, but onderground oh dear its hard, i like my food and this diet ain't got any! Iv only been on three days but weighed myself this morning and dropped 7lbs already, I'm only using this for 2 weeks before i go on my holiday to Mexico then will stuff my face for two weeks :grin: then back to diatia :sad:

i was going to try that onderground diet, i went to level 1 on diatia and that was HARD! lol i stopped loosing weight on level 2.....tried level one for two weeks i think, but stopped looseing,......went UP to level three and the weight started shifting again!

Level 1 thats got to hurt Fits! Iv done the same with zig zaging my diet, it makes a big difference with keeping your gains and dropping fat faster
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby samurai69 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:34 pm

dynamatiz wrote:cheers sam al take a look
#
yeh its the ONDERGROND
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby fits » Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:47 am

Yeah level one hurt like hell!

im not using regx at the moment as a whole is very strict, but i am trying to use it as a base. ill see how i am going not this friday but the one AFTER THEN IF IM NOT LOOSING ENOUGH ILL GET ON REGX FAST - whooops. I am enjoying being hom ein london still, and nights out, meeting up with mates i have not seen for ages so every thing is a little up in the air at the moment, but the long cold nights are comming, and ill be looking to buy a house myself soon so everything will be/hope to be perfect soon.

Saying that.........my brothers asked if i want to go on holiday in october so ill see how that goes LOL if i do go ill use onderground or the 14 days atkins before i go, see how it goes
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Eric » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:38 am

Go out mate and enjoy yourself! life's to short as iv found out recently, I never used to go out or touched a drink for years when i was younger thought i was going to be the next Mr Olympia. I think unless your dieting hard and have a goal insight you've got to have a bit of fun or you end up over training and burned out. I don't mean going on a binge but a few nights out now and again don't hurt :grin:

Level 1 you must be mental! :evil:
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby fits » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 am

very true Eric very true.........i have my goals but they are not MASSIVE ones..... just want to lift certain weights for certain lifts and look good/bigger than average and lean. So no need to give up living for those, i dont want to get on stage or anything.......my goals will no doubt change at some point but until then ill train, go out and enjoy life....its what its all about eh :grin: :grin:

Saying that.....remind me why im going to gulp down raw eggs ??? :razz:
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 pm

xxsambump
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby dynamatiz » Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:20 pm

well ie finally gettin my zma, and it aint the ones a ordered, due to the optimum nutriton ones been sold out!

am a bit gutted about these as theres only a 120 of them and it says on the side of the tub, you got to take 8 a day, 4 before a workout and 4 half an hour before bed

also gettin those liverex4000 through the door too, ordered 500 of the lil bad boys , so well see how a get on with both as ive started them today

diet will also get posted tomorow
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

PreviousNext

Return to Nutrition