It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:51 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

How much fat?

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

How much fat?

Postby fits » Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:55 am

so, i just posted that dorian yates article about how much protein, i started reading but i read real slow so the answer may be within it and i have not got to it.....but..

I am looking to go for about 300+ g or protein per day. i need some carbs...ill play with the amount, maaybe cycle through out the week.

but at 300g pro, 100 to 150g carbs i worked out that to stick within my daily cal intake i can only have about 50g of fat. now i have read allot f articles saying that we need to keep fat levels high ish or our test levels drop...... so i assume 50g is not enough, as the RDA for me is 90g (i think)

so what do i do? drop protein? been reading allot that about 1.4/1.5g per lbs is about right to grow.....or sacrifise more carbs.....dont really want it to effect my workouts.......

any ideas? im at about 16 stone right now, wanting to increase my lifts but loose some fat (want to get no lower than 15 stone. no higher than 16, untill i see muscl gains and fat reduction)

answers on a postcard lol
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:57 pm

xxsambump
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cookie » Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:41 pm

! would go with about 100 grms carbs and 100grms fats..
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition