It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:58 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

Dymatize Energized Expand

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Dymatize Energized Expand

Postby fits » Thu Sep 21, 2006 10:56 am

As i said on another thread i was told to use expand. I thought i would give it a go, so the first day i took 30 mins before training and away from and food/protein shake.......felt sick before and during training.......took second dose 30 mins after training....... i felt very hot and also a bit like i was comming down with something, but i put that down to the fact that on the same day i started a diet and trained mid day for some cardio, and weights in the evening.......took some vit C and extra multi vit.

The next day didnt feel like i was comming down with illness but was very tired (didnt sleep well, probably because i had to take expand only about 2 hours before bed time) and i felt sick for the whole day!!

any one used Expand? any one else feel sick? does it go away? Is it worth taking this produt if im using a Low rep rang 3x3?

here is the details...

Supplement Facts

Container size: 1.81 lb
Serving Size: 1 scoop (20.5g)
Servings Per Container: 40

Amount Per Serving:

Calories: 24
Total Carbohydrates: 6g
-Sugars: 0g
Vitamin B3: 36mg
-(as niacin)
Vitamin B6: 36mg
-(as pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Folic Acid: 420mcg
Vitamin B12: 300mcg
-(as cyanocobalamin)

Creatine Ester Fusion™: 4g
-Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate
-Tricreatine Malate
Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG): 3g
Betaine-Anhydrous: 2g
Taurine (Micronized): 2.2g
Glutamine Fusion™: 1g
-Glutamine-AKG
-N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine

Xpansion Matrix™: 3000mg
Glycocyamine, glucuronolactone, l-citrulline, guanidinopropionic acid, MCT's (medium chain triglycerides), vinpocetine 99%, vincamine 99%, silicon dioxide.

Energized Matrix: 1600mg
L-tyrosine, caffeine, n-acetyl cysteine, l-phenylalanine, vanadyl sulfate.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:51 am

A heck of a lot of creatine if used more than once aday I think it`ll be wasted.........

TBH if your after PURE strength gains then I would use it post workout to see if it aids recovery....

Like I`ve said before to me all these NO products are purely for the cosmetic/ego side of things in bodybuilding.....
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:00 pm

alot of other stuff too. When you read the back of the lable it llists other things included, like vitimins etc that are 1800% of the RDA!!! ill type it out later when im home. Cant be good for u at all.

i was thinking about taking it just pre work out to help give me energy to lift a bit more??

Did you see Tiny toms post on UK-muscle about his stack of supps? just uses for pre work out, no other time.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:05 pm

fits wrote:alot of other stuff too. When you read the back of the lable it llists other things included, like vitimins etc that are 1800% of the RDA!!! ill type it out later when im home. Cant be good for u at all.

i was thinking about taking it just pre work out to help give me energy to lift a bit more??

I would try before then try afterwards as see which is best for you...

Did you see Tiny toms post on UK-muscle about his stack of supps? just uses for pre work out, no other time.

Just a bit, then did you see Goviers post about his torn pec (suposably) and all the pre workout stuff he was taking?...What did cookie tell ya all ;-)
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:08 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:
fits wrote:alot of other stuff too. When you read the back of the lable it llists other things included, like vitimins etc that are 1800% of the RDA!!! ill type it out later when im home. Cant be good for u at all.

I would try before then try afterwards as see which is best for you...

Just a bit, then did you see Goviers post about his torn pec (suposably) and all the pre workout stuff he was taking?...What did cookie tell ya all ;-)

no i didnt ill go look
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:11 pm

I think he called it

" I think I tore my tittie"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Tue Oct 10, 2006 10:09 pm

sorry mate sending tomorrow :-)
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:16 pm

fits wrote:sorry mate sending tomorrow :-)

Cheers....Will go nicely with the tabs Scott sent me ;-)

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby big pete » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:13 pm

the AAKG could be contributing to it, thatll flush you, same as the niacin
dont think you are, KNOW you are!
big pete
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby fits » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:26 pm

i have been using niacin tabs some days pre work out, without the expand.....and its the niacin i think that makes me feel sick....also its the niacin i can smell when i scoop the expand!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:40 pm

Arrived this morning buddy :grin:

Cheers for the extras not sure what I`ll do with them but cheers anyway :grin:

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:16 pm

no probs, nearly sent more bits but parcel wasnt big enough! just clearing out bits, alot of the stuff debs mum gave us.

get ready to feel sick!!!! Lol i think you will notice a good pump if u use before a workout...high volume.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Next

Return to Nutrition