Change font size

Nutrition

Regimen x

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Regimen x

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:48 pm

Hi Guys,

just got back of my holiday to Mexico a few pounds heavier lol :drinkers: looking forward to getting back training and getting my diet back on track after weeks of all inclusive food! Got a lot of catching up to do, you lot have been busy. Just went over to Robs forum and was shocked to find it closed :shock: Anyone know whats happened? I have emailed Rob, thanking him for all his help and hope he sheds some light on the subject
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby fits » Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:19 am

Ahhhh the all inclusive holiday....i done half board and JESUS i put on alot of weight in 2 weeks lol just cant say no.

Not sure about Rob's board i stopped going on a while ago. I think it was slow and pointless to keep running, so................
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Re: Regimen x

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:05 am

Eric wrote:Hi Guys,

just got back of my holiday to Mexico a few pounds heavier lol :drinkers: looking forward to getting back training and getting my diet back on track after weeks of all inclusive food! Got a lot of catching up to do, you lot have been busy. Just went over to Robs forum and was shocked to find it closed :shock: Anyone know whats happened? I have emailed Rob, thanking him for all his help and hope he sheds some light on the subject

Says he doesn`t need the board anymore and got a little fed up of numpties posting trash when they thought he wasn`t around to mod it...
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:24 pm

i done half board and JESUS i put on alot of weight in 2 weeks lol just cant say no.

Double breaky every day and 5 pukka restaurants to choose from and a 24 hour snack bar :shock: iv put a stone and a half on and i was on the go from 6 am till night playing sport and scuba diving :oops: oh well back on the diet from this week god help me or in this case cookie help me!

Cookie do you know Robs email address as the one on the site dont seem to be working for me, I'd like to thank him for all his help over the last couple of years
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby Cookie » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:27 pm

Eric wrote:
Double breaky every day and 5 pukka restaurants to choose from and a 24 hour snack bar :shock: iv put a stone and a half on and i was on the go from 6 am till night playing sport and scuba diving :oops: oh well back on the diet from this week god help me or in this case cookie help me!

LOl....thats clsassic...hope you had a good holiday buddy...Feel free to ask anything you want on this board buddy..Regx or other wise will do all we can to help.. :grin:

Cookie do you know Robs email address as the one on the site dont seem to be working for me, I'd like to thank him for all his help over the last couple of years

As far as I am aware the only addy he`s using is the gmail one....Try sending him a PM on his site (worked for me) and tell him that way...Or even try posting in the only thread on the board...A few of us did (ask questions WHY) and they saw them then deleted them laters :evil:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby fits » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:32 pm

Eric wrote:
i done half board and JESUS i put on alot of weight in 2 weeks lol just cant say no.

OMG full board sounds soo good LOL
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:39 pm

Cheers cookie I will be asking for some help very soon, cant belive iv put on half the weight i lost before i went :grin: ha ha oh well think i should bulk up i seem to have that sorted! Going to read the post iv missed over the next couple of days and try and sort a plan of action out to last me to xmas cheers guys :grin:
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Return to Nutrition