It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 7:03 am
Change font size

Nutrition

Difference in supplements

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Cookie » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:21 am

dynamatiz wrote:in all honesty am gonna look for a new brand to try out... tried pro labs stuff but that was only n large2.. wasnt just ya regular whey without carbs tho, like with the elite stuff... my thinkin was to buy regular whey without carbs and add some food stuff in there like oats... save on money too

Cick on the link at the bottom of the board for whey consortium and support the board :grin:

I`m on my second 10 kilo bag and haven`t had any problems at all. The stuff I get is flavour free but the carb powder I use covers that quite easily and 10 kilos last as long long time :grin:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Eric » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:42 pm

I know for a fact that some protein companies manufacture supplements for other companies. some may have slightly different ingredients but then again some may not and it would be just a basic re-branding.

I have a friend who has his own range of supps, whey, amino's, creatine and so on, he buys all from one supplier and puts his own labels on. He wont tell me what company it is but said i would be surprised coz he sells it alot less then any other brand. I used to use a fair bit and didn't notice any different from other brands i was using, just goes to show you.
Eric
Lochagos
Lochagos

Postby dynamatiz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:58 pm

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:
Cick on the link at the bottom of the board for whey consortium and support the board :grin:

I`m on my second 10 kilo bag and haven`t had any problems at all. The stuff I get is flavour free but the carb powder I use covers that quite easily and 10 kilos last as long long time :grin:

just had a look at them cookie... not a bad price at all... do we get a discount for been members of the board :grin:

similair stuff to what bulkpowders sell... do you get your carb powder form them cookie or is it the powerbar stuff that you told me about in a earleir thread ?
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby Cookie » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:02 pm

dynamatiz wrote:

just had a look at them cookie... not a bad price at all... do we get a discount for been members of the board :grin:

LOL....I wish, no I just get a small commission on sales which I`ll put towards the upkeep of the board.. :grin:

similair stuff to what bulkpowders sell... do you get your carb powder form them cookie or is it the powerbar stuff that you told me about in a earleir thread ?

Powrbar all the way buddy, best on the market by a loooooooooong way...imho....I`ve just got whey consortiums CEE but not had chance to test it out yet but at that price for 500grms its a steal..Crikey I remeber when creating hit the market it was £20+ for 100grms :shock:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby dynamatiz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:10 pm

well worth a try lol

a still havent getting round to getting some of the pwoerbar stuff cookie... gonna have to put it on my wish list, ive ran out of all supplements now apart from my liverex tabs..stil got loads of them bad boys left

a reckon a big buy of supplements is needed, got all sorts too buy and its gonna cost a pocket full of money... so a maight have to go and try out the cheaper alternatives and really see if there is a difference in products
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby dynamatiz » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:52 pm

hey cookie, just been back onto wheyconsortium to have a look at there cee and its at a good price... but it doesnt say what the serving sizes are like ... how many servings do you get out of the 500 grams
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby Cookie » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:02 pm

dynamatiz wrote:hey cookie, just been back onto wheyconsortium to have a look at there cee and its at a good price... but it doesnt say what the serving sizes are like ... how many servings do you get out of the 500 grams

2-3 grms you need per serving..Thats what it says on the tub..

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to Nutrition