It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

which creatine??????

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

which creatine??????

Postby dynamatiz » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:04 pm

right guys am going supplement shopping over the weekend whilst am housebound for a few days

im looking to get

powerbar sports drink(for pwo) cookie recommends
creatine
fish oils
and maybe purchasing some more zma too(maybe a different brand or cheaper lol )

well really its the creatine im mainly concerned with, i bought some san v12 before and didnt give it a fair hearing tbh, so i might try this again.
but i also here a lot of ppl on other forums go on about bulk powder brands and saying this is as good as any... i know fits has s currently testin or was dymatize xpand but didnt really like the after effects of it, so i am gonna rule this out

so what should i go for then , the cheap and cheerful or should i try the v12 again, and which a did rate at the time, lso same goes with the fish olis too
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:17 pm

lol just seen this....what did you end up getting? im shopping today ....going with Bulk powders protein/creatine/fish oils
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:42 pm

me too mate a forgot about this as well

a didnt get any of it, had a nasty bill that hit me out of the blue that need paying( best part of 100 notes), so i had to put them off for a while til i got my income sorted out, the only thing ive got was the protein lol

but i think im gonna go with what you did as well and go cheap and cheerful and try the alternatives, moneys is gonna be hard to come by in the next couple of weeks so....
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:58 pm

dynamatiz wrote:me too mate a forgot about this as well

a didnt get any of it, had a nasty bill that hit me out of the blue that need paying( best part of 100 notes), so i had to put them off for a while til i got my income sorted out, the only thing ive got was the protein lol

but i think im gonna go with what you did as well and go cheap and cheerful and try the alternatives, moneys is gonna be hard to come by in the next couple of weeks so....

Yeah i was hit with a few bills so had to cut my long sup list down lol

Bulk powders are out of fish oils though, so emailed them to ask when they wil be in
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:03 pm

fuckin hate bills, and this one was no exception lol

am gonna try and get some stock built up for the new year, so ive got everything i need and can get on with things faulter free

shame about the fish oils too, if you rate all the gear from there, al think ill go with what you have done fits

which creatine did you order ... CEE ????
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:29 pm

dynamatiz wrote:fuckin hate bills, and this one was no exception lol

am gonna try and get some stock built up for the new year, so ive got everything i need and can get on with things faulter free

shame about the fish oils too, if you rate all the gear from there, al think ill go with what you have done fits

which creatine did you order ... CEE ????

Not ordered, going to wait for a reply to see when their fish oils will be ready, but not im going with the normal creatine, its very cheap and it works and for me, although some brands seem to bloat me....i think this goes when i drink even more water. Heard their protein powder is OK, ill see what its like, its cheap enough to try, ill let you know what i think about it. I normally use Dymatize whey ut the last lot i got wasn't very good, supposed to be banana but i cant tast it.

I was going to try their trib too but i think ill wait a while. I hear the CEE taste like shite!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:57 am

think am gonna go with the CEE as you dont have to load it up, you get your elite whey the same place as me dont you, cheapuksupplements ??

just when you mentinoed about your banana flavour been really weak on taste, it sounded familiar as ive had the same problem too with stuff ive bought from them, me and raikey on uk-m both questioned cheapuksupps about it because one week we got stuff that that when mixed was thick, creamy and full of taste, then all of a sudden we got stuff that seemed quite weak, and it was a lot more powdery in the tub, where as the stuff before would be a lil bit moist ( or looked it )

they basically turned around and said the the 2 where made in different factories, one in the US and one in europe (germany)

they guaranteed that they still had the same quality, just different recipes but really wonder if thats true
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:44 am

dynamatiz wrote:think am gonna go with the CEE as you dont have to load it up, you get your elite whey the same place as me dont you, cheapuksupplements ??

just when you mentinoed about your banana flavour been really weak on taste, it sounded familiar as ive had the same problem too with stuff ive bought from them, me and raikey on uk-m both questioned cheapuksupps about it because one week we got stuff that that when mixed was thick, creamy and full of taste, then all of a sudden we got stuff that seemed quite weak, and it was a lot more powdery in the tub, where as the stuff before would be a lil bit moist ( or looked it )

they basically turned around and said the the 2 where made in different factories, one in the US and one in europe (germany)

they guaranteed that they still had the same quality, just different recipes but really wonder if thats true

Yeah thats where i get mine. thats very interesting as the two tubs ive had since i been back from india i wasnt THAT impressed wit, and it made me wonder why i used to buy it all the time and why i used to rave about it to people!!!! which one tasted best europe or US? maybe worth contacting Dymatixe for an answer!!!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:51 am

it was the US stuff that tasted better imo.... just better quality all round taste, mixabilty and consistancy of the powder

think raikey contacted dymatize and a think thats how we found out about it been made at 2 different factories.... ill have a look for the thread when i got a moment spare
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:01 pm

dynamatiz wrote:it was the US stuff that tasted better imo.... just better quality all round taste, mixabilty and consistancy of the powder

think raikey contacted dymatize and a think thats how we found out about it been made at 2 different factories.... ill have a look for the thread when i got a moment spare

nice one mate cheers
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby dynamatiz » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:25 pm

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/supplementat ... post174371

there not much actually on this thread about the supps where on about , just raikeys opinion, but i had a look at my pms too and found out what dymatize said to raikey when he asked about this

i got in touch with the american manufacturer of the stuff, they put me thru to the UK branch/distributor.

the guy there says they bring in the yank stuff and dist. it thru-out the uk,.....But........hes had a few complaints that its "changed" from various folk, so when he looked into it , it seems a company caled Cheap UK supps, (suprise surprise!),...is sourcing the Euaropean stuff....from the netherlands,.....

well this stuff , although, under license, is produced by an independand manufacturer, who , for some reason keep fookin about with the recipe,......

i was assured the quality, and integrity of the stuff HAS to comply with a level of quality in line with the american gear, ansd it gets checked every so often.....

so its not fake, just.....errrr.....well........European!!,...

his advice, next order, SPECIFY the amaerican gear from CHUPS and see his reaction,....he MUST, as part of his agreement be able to supply the yank stuff and at the same price!

hope he doesnt mind me posting this as its from a pm, but its for a good cause
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:24 pm

ahhh !!! still waiting for my stuff to arrive!!! will have to wait until next time to request US stuff!!!

thanks for that mate.
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Return to Nutrition