It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

kicking coffee

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

kicking coffee

Postby fits » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:00 pm

so i am trying to kick coffee, not foreever but i thought a week without caffine would do me good.

i started yesterday but failed as i had a cup late morning but i thought thats not too bad. as i felt like crap from late nights and too much drinking over the weekend. Today i have not had any but i am REALLy struggeling, as you all know my job is very boring, today i have dont nothing! not a single bit of work, the office is hot and im struggeling to keep my eyes open.

I think i may go get a coffee in a bit lol. i had a hot water and lemon juice earlier, and i have honey too now so i might have one of those, but i think im going to really struggle without caffine!

how long without it should you start noticing a difference?
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby samurai69 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:50 pm

not sure how many coffees you have in a day, but if its particularly high.....stopping cold turkey can give you headaches and stuff

Its a drug, you have to be prepared for the cold turkey experiance or reduce gradually over a few weeks

if its only 2 or 3 cups per day spread over the day its probably not that bad.... but from what i can remember the effects take about a week to subside
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to Nutrition