It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 7:58 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

REGX

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby megatron » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:00 pm

I liked the regimenx training and supplement plans, The diet is imo good. But a nightmare to keep 100% accurate (whcih i think it needs to be to work). Too many odd ingredients - when you could just grill a chicken breast and eat with salad I got fed up of taking ages to make a wierd meal that i didnt really enjoy tbh. And food to me is about enjoyment.

Having said that - CX probably knows more about nutrition than anyone i will ever meet. It's just that I couldnt stick to the diet - not that the diet didnt work for me.
megatron
Helot
Helot

Postby fits » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:24 pm

megatron wrote:I liked the regimenx training and supplement plans, The diet is imo good. But a nightmare to keep 100% accurate (whcih i think it needs to be to work). Too many odd ingredients - when you could just grill a chicken breast and eat with salad I got fed up of taking ages to make a wierd meal that i didnt really enjoy tbh. And food to me is about enjoyment.

Having said that - CX probably knows more about nutrition than anyone i will ever meet. It's just that I couldnt stick to the diet - not that the diet didnt work for me.

I dont think you need to stick to it 100% rob just used to have to tell people that because alot o fpeople would nto do it properly, then moan if it wasn't working, if you stick to it 100% as written then say its not working, he (and yourself) can review it and make changes....plus it wasn't just a diet to loose weight it was also ment for helping to maitain muscle, speed up the thyroid, keep your colon healthy etc etc...... for eating healthy and loosing fat it can be used as a guid...like pete or was it zack is still doing to this day....
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby megatron » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:47 pm

Yeah I learned 80% of everyhting i knwo on nutrition from regX.
megatron
Helot
Helot

Postby samurai69 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:21 pm

megatron wrote:Having said that - CX probably knows more about nutrition than anyone i will ever meet. It's just that I couldnt stick to the diet - not that the diet didnt work for me.

but thats EXACTLY the problem with it IMO
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Previous

Return to Nutrition