It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:20 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

#Diet - Whats yours?

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

Postby Cookie » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:34 am

Shinoda wrote:One scientist has decided that there are 3 main species of bodies - muscle( this who easy make muscles), fatty ( this who organisam is proposed to be fatty, from small food ( or something, can`t explain - poor english.. :oops: )
and skinny ( these who can eat more and more and more... and thoesent be fatty, and hard make muscles).Seldrom are 100 percents of any body, there also have 60% skinny - 40% muscle... I`m from skinnyest with small muscle,
and at gym i make for table, and eat evrything as much i can.When i have very very... table i will train for relay.... ( didn`t know the word)I will ask for diet program to relay my muscle. :smile: :smile: :cool:

EDIT: yes Samurai69, sometimes i use online translator, but rarely.I have one stupid dictionary on my PC, i used it very often.I very sorry for my translation mistakes.I didn`t have close friend who can translate me big texts, and i escape to write big texts ( like this ). :oops: :sad:

EDIT2: relay - firm muscles, table - like mass

I think what your trying to convey across is..

Endomorph
Ectomorph
Mesomorph

And don`t worry about your English I`m English and I can`t understand a word of what Sam69 says and I dred to think what Scott sounds like being Scottish :roll: :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Shinoda » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:03 am

Yes, that is the three tips of body.But i readed the statue before many time, and i forggotet it( like names ). :smile: :smile:
For Leonidas, and the brave 300 ! To victory !!!
You will never be forggoten !
Sparta is religion, religion of true warrior.

My english is bad, sorry. :)
Out of internet :(
Shinoda
Helot
Helot

Postby samurai69 » Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:51 am

Shinoda wrote:One scientist has decided that there are 3 main species of bodies - muscle( this who easy make muscles), fatty ( this who organisam is proposed to be fatty, from small food ( or something, can`t explain - poor english.. :oops: )
and skinny ( these who can eat more and more and more... and thoesent be fatty, and hard make muscles).Seldrom are 100 percents of any body, there also have 60% skinny - 40% muscle... I`m from skinnyest with small muscle,
and at gym i make for table, and eat evrything as much i can.When i have very very... table i will train for relay.... ( didn`t know the word)I will ask for diet program to relay my muscle. :smile: :smile: :cool:

EDIT: yes Samurai69, sometimes i use online translator, but rarely.I have one stupid dictionary on my PC, i used it very often.I very sorry for my translation mistakes.I didn`t have close friend who can translate me big texts, and i escape to write big texts ( like this ). :oops: :sad:

EDIT2: relay - firm muscles, table - like mass

No need to apologise

I live in portugal and my portuguese is very bad and in the past if there is a big text to read i translate it to english and some of the things it comes up with are Hilarious...............so i do know how these things happen
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Previous

Return to Nutrition