It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

USE A BLENDER

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

USE A BLENDER

Postby fits » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:44 pm

had my first raw egg shake this week and liked it! was in work todaya and could not be bothered to EAT eggs so nuked two with a little milk then whisked with a fork added more milk to make a cup full then downed it!!

Oh dear it was like drinking a warm cup of snot!!!!!! wont be doing that again!!!!!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Re: USE A BLENDER

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:56 pm

fits wrote:had my first raw egg shake this week and liked it! was in work todaya and could not be bothered to EAT eggs so nuked two with a little milk then whisked with a fork added more milk to make a cup full then downed it!!

Oh dear it was like drinking a warm cup of snot!!!!!! wont be doing that again!!!!!

If you use a blender (soft sod) then use it on pulse mode and don`t over blend.......
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby dynamatiz » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:11 pm

lol soft twat!

i do the same as you fits.....few eggs in a big glass, whisk them up with a fork and break the yolks up, add milk, then whisk again

have to admit tho, they do taste better and go down easier when they are cold and havent been nuked

i started nuking them, when i read somewhere about, the protein in eggs is useless unless its broken down, or something or over( god my memory is shit)

but dont try andf heat them up too long, when i do heat them up , i normallly put five in a glass and nuke them for 15 to 20 seconds and thats it, and the shake looks a lot smoother afterwards, put them in too long tho( done this in the past) and you will have little bits of hard boiled egg in your drink, and it makes you gag, when ya feel them go down :shock:
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:28 pm

LOL jesus it wasn't nice!! why not blend too long? cold is definately better! and mixed more helps!! i like the speed of doing it like this..........
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Brad O'daily » Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:55 am

Blender?! Milk?! All you need is eggs and glass... Without whisking, that's for pussies. :grin:
That's the way we do it on Balkan!
:smile:
Brad O'daily
Helot
Helot

Postby lil john » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:10 am

ive never even had eggs like that, im tryin it later haha
lil john
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Takmaster » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:11 pm

My party trick was 5 eggs 1/2 can of Carlsberg special brew, 1/2 can of Super Strongbow downed in one.

No wonder im so fucked up.
Takmaster
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:52 pm

Takmaster wrote:My party trick was 5 eggs 1/2 can of Carlsberg special brew, 1/2 can of Super Strongbow downed in one.

No wonder im so fucked up.

Tak your an animal :twisted:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:18 pm

jeez tak, special brew on its own is bad enough LOL!

I remember me and my m8s making a cocktail of special brew,sweetheart stout and lager. Our excuse being.... we were only about 16 or 17 at the time. cant remember what it tasted like ;-)
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Return to Nutrition