It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:16 pm
Change font size

Nutrition

brewer's yeast

Syssitia : The communal & military mess of adult Spartan warriors

Moderator: Moderators

brewer's yeast

Postby dynamatiz » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:09 pm

right guys ivegot a big ottle of brewers yeast that im gonna crack open finally and get them down my neck

they are phillips, nautral brewers yeast, super concentrated , and for 3 tablets you get 960mg of dried brewers yeast, oh and the got addeed B vitamins

so....
(and sorry for been lazy and not researching them lol)

who uses them(i know cookie has done)

how many do you take , if so ?

and what would be the pro's and con's ?

i know(or think lol) they contain amino acids and the b vitamins will also give me added energy, but i want to learn what good they will do me or bad from people that have used them before , or basically any info on them
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Re: brewer's yeast

Postby Cookie » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:00 pm

dynamatiz wrote:right guys ivegot a big ottle of brewers yeast that im gonna crack open finally and get them down my neck

they are phillips, nautral brewers yeast, super concentrated , and for 3 tablets you get 960mg of dried brewers yeast, oh and the got addeed B vitamins

so....
(and sorry for been lazy and not researching them lol)

who uses them(i know cookie has done)

Yepper I like em :grin:
how many do you take , if so ?

and what would be the pro's and con's ?

i know(or think lol) they contain amino acids and the b vitamins will also give me added energy, but i want to learn what good they will do me or bad from people that have used them before , or basically any info on them

Good source of b vits and also chromium which helps to stabilise your blood sugar levels, when used with alfalfa, liver and kelp the make the amino acid profiles more rounded so that your not missing any that the others may not have.....

Taking too many is not good for your own interstinal flora as you end up sort of like fermenting from inside :shock:

Rule of thumb is to take your dose of brewers yeast to liver tabs :grin:

"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: brewer's yeast

Postby dynamatiz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:39 am

ONE SMART COOKIE wrote:Rule of thumb is to take your dose of brewers yeast to liver tabs :grin: [/b]
[/quote]

oooh fuck

so 3 tables of brewers are 960mg and the liverex are 4000 per tablet, so ive got to take 12 tablets to 1 liverex ????

surely this cant be right cookie ?
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:32 pm

Be concervative mate, try just 3 with each liverex and build up from there ok....

I`ve done 50 each of liver, alfalfa and brewers yeast aday in the past for short periods, didn`t notice much other than a breakout of spots like I was on gear and huge pumps in the gym.....

Now I`m not recommending the above doses to anyone but just showing that it can and has been done in the past....
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby dynamatiz » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:34 pm

jeez !.......

50 a day!!!!!!!!

fuck me ! lol

that is a hell of a lot of tablets to be necking a day, a know you said they are cheap as chips, but surely at them amounts , they would have been costly!

ill give this bottle a go seem so ive got them already at 3 each time...take it they are to be taken with the liverex at meal times ???
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:35 pm

Even cheaper back then matey, used to get them for a couple of quid for 500 ;-)

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to Nutrition