It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:42 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Intro

Agora : the Public Space

Intro

Postby BL1 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:37 am

Hello Fellas, some of you may know the name from BOI/UK-M. :smile:

Trained for about 8 years, did one sus course years ago but currently injured and awaiting shoulder surgery. Also enjoy martials arts- dabbled in Muay Thai, Karate, Jiu-Jitsu and moreso boxing. Hoping to return to weight training after my op but no intentions to hit the gear again. I'd like to see how far I can go without it. Want to start BJJ or continue with the boxing as well.

Nice Forum Cookie - I like the Martial Arts section you've incorporated. Off to have a browse now ..............
BL1
Helot
Helot

Re: Intro

Postby samurai69 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:41 am

BL1 wrote:
Nice Forum Cookie - I like the Martial Arts section you've incorporated. Off to have a browse now ..............

Cool, browse away ............ ask as many Questions as you like.........The MAs section needs more input :cool:

:grin:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby BL1 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:21 pm

Been hitting that section already - getting the Q's lined up as we speak.
BL1
Helot
Helot

Postby Cookie » Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:54 pm

Welcome nice to see some more faces posting...hint hint nudge nudge wink wink to those that aint....remember the board rules no posts and your banned :twisted:

Sorry for the rant...lol..

Great to see you buddy hope we can help you at all to improve all aspects of your training....

Nice Forum Cookie

Thank you, but nothing to do with me I`m too thick with computers :oops: scotts the main man for the techno stuff....

I like the Martial Arts section you've incorporated

I like it a lot too and I think we`ve got one of the best allrounders giving tons of info in that section.....
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Cap » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:24 pm

hey BL1 welcome mate
Cap

Postby johno » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:07 pm

hi
johno
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby samurai69 » Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:27 pm

johno wrote:hi
to the point :shock:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby BL1 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:36 am

Cheers Fellas
BL1
Helot
Helot

Return to General Discussion