It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:54 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Cold sore

Agora : the Public Space

Cold sore

Postby fits » Mon Apr 17, 2006 1:58 pm

Right, i got one, not happy i hate them and i can't find my Zovirac any where and people in india have never heard of a cold sore!!!

been looking on thenet for remidies and found that a high intake of arginine can cause them, and i have recently been taking in a new protein shake which has arginine in it. But it also has 4 x then amout of Lysine in it which is supposed to act against the formation of cold sores. Any one got any theories on this? i have a couple of tubs of nitrix that i have been waiting to use but if im going to break out in loads of cold sores then im not going to bother!

has any one experianced cold sores whilst using Nitrix?
Got to get myself some B12, folic acid, Zink, Vit E, more Vit C and Lysine and hope this little B****** dissapears before i go back to UK in ten days time!!!!
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby Cookie » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:05 pm

Put some aftershave on it to dry it out :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Re: Cold sore

Postby samurai69 » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:14 pm

fits wrote:Right, i got one, not happy i hate them and i can't find my Zovirac any where and people in india have never heard of a cold sore!!!

!!!

So no Herpes in India then

:shock: :grin:

:lol:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby big pete » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:59 pm

lol, herpes it is!!!

but a bit differant if they are on your todger though....... so ive been told
dont think you are, KNOW you are!
big pete
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby johno » Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:16 pm

Fits, I get em when I'm stressed out - present from the ex wife!

I have learnt not to touch em, it just makes em worse and often bigger.

Wash hands constantly, so if you do touch it it doesnt spread

Tee-tree oil is the only stuff that attacks the virus. Be really carefull with this stuff. I used to dab it on then I tried it once and it got very very angry. I think its gauging the strength.

Zavirax is the kiddie for em, I happy to send you some bit hopefully it will be all over by the time it gets there.
johno
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Postby fits » Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:57 am

johno wrote:Fits, I get em when I'm stressed out - present from the ex wife!

I have learnt not to touch em, it just makes em worse and often bigger.

Wash hands constantly, so if you do touch it it doesnt spread

Tee-tree oil is the only stuff that attacks the virus. Be really carefull with this stuff. I used to dab it on then I tried it once and it got very very angry. I think its gauging the strength.

Zavirax is the kiddie for em, I happy to send you some bit hopefully it will be all over by the time it gets there.

thats a kind offer mate thanks, but ill prob be home by the time it got her (home next week, thursady :-) ) i was off work last night putting all kinds on it frm vinegar to tooth paste to live yoogurt lol and it dont more harm than good. i found a slight amount of zovirax this morning so im taking it to the chemist and see if i have any luck. i had to cancel a dentist appointment which im not happy about. I hate these things :evil: makes me feel like a right scabby freak! lol
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby johno » Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:44 pm

Me too, make me feel shite and feel like i look shite!
johno
Neodamodeis
Neodamodeis

Return to General Discussion