It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:42 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

VIDEO help

Agora : the Public Space

VIDEO help

Postby samurai69 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:47 pm

Hey all, is there any way i can transfer some video to cd or dvd or on to PC straight from the video recorder.

We taped all the SD stuff today and i want to edit it and put it on here.........
Problem is we couldnt load it straight from camera ..... managed to put it onto VHS and hopefully transfer it that way
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Re: VIDEO help

Postby moco » Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:08 pm

samurai69 wrote:Hey all, is there any way i can transfer some video to cd or dvd or on to PC straight from the video recorder.

We taped all the SD stuff today and i want to edit it and put it on here.........
Problem is we couldnt load it straight from camera ..... managed to put it onto VHS and hopefully transfer it that way

If you know someone with a dvd recorder you could record it onto a dvd and load that onto the pc no probs.
moco
Helot
Helot

Re: VIDEO help

Postby samurai69 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:39 pm

moco wrote:
samurai69 wrote:Hey all, is there any way i can transfer some video to cd or dvd or on to PC straight from the video recorder.

If you know someone with a dvd recorder you could record it onto a dvd and load that onto the pc no probs.

Well hopefully the guy with the camera can get his comp to work properly and down load it to a pc or cd or dvd that way

then i wont need to try
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion