It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:09 am
Change font size

General Discussion

Snow in portugal

Agora : the Public Space

Snow in portugal

Postby samurai69 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:20 pm

The weatherman said Paula Leitão, this Monday, the TSF that the temperature will drop considerably "in the coming days, with expected high winds and rainfall in the form of snow on" the entire territory, including the Algarve.

Due to the "influence of a mass of very cold air, the temperature will fall much in coming days, told TSF Paula Leitão, the National Institute of Meteorology, when the orange alert is triggered in all districts up to 24:00 on Wednesday.

The weatherman says showers are expected "in the form of snow as of the next night, the first in the highest points" and then in areas where snow is not common, as places near the coast in the Minho region.

During the morning of Tuesday, snow is expected in "the whole territory, including in mountains Alentejo and Algarve, and that the situation should be of concern especially in the Minho, in Tras-os-Montes and Beira Alta ' which provides that the snow affects many cities and towns, he added.

Paula Leitão The weatherman said that the agitation maritime telling this Monday will worsen in the coming days, with waves reaching more than 'seven meters' in the west coast above Cape Carvoeiro.

was from a news broadcast

the weather forecast on the same channel below has highs of 17 degrees.............................PORTUGAL Ha Ha........what happens next

2* Feira
Chuva

16°

Chuva
3* Feira
Aguaceiros

10°

Aguaceiros
4* Feira
Ensolarado com algumas nuvens e aguaceiros

12°

10°
Ensolarado com algumas nuvens e aguaceiros
5* Feira
Aguaceiros

17°

12°
Aguaceiros
6* Feira
Aguaceiros

17°

14°
Aguaceiros
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion