It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 4:37 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

a quick call for 000SIC000

Agora : the Public Space

a quick call for 000SIC000

Postby samurai69 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:54 pm

000SIC000, where are you from .............. are you portuguese...............if so what about youre education, was it portuguese schools and education system, your typed english, if that is the case is very good..............if not how long have you been here

where exactly are you in portugal...........

how old are you??

whats your training history

thanks for the answers

maybe if you wnt you can PM me and not answer on open forum if you dont want to

one of your first posts..............but want more info

Sorry...well my introduction... Everyone calls me payaso and im 23 years old. Always loved kombat sports but never practiced one, just karate when i was like 15 and was something of 2 years. Then i did nothing about myself and got fat. Not FAAAAAT, was more like a overweight. Then i was on diets and stuff and when i got a normal weight i didnt stop exercises and stuff like that since i felt the diference between been fat and healthy.

Im 1,79m tall and my weight is 74kg. (88 when fat lol) I practice now dinamic tension of charles atlas, but not much. Something like 20 minutes in the morning and 30 min when i come from work at night.

Im an Oden follower, so i want to be a warrior in some way. My goal with the exercises is not to be big and full of super muscles, my real goal its to be really strong and healthy. The olny problem on myself its a tiny scoliosis in the back. Its not serius, but i dot force too much my back to dont have problems in the future.

Well, like i said i can divide the routine in the morning and the night. Since i work all day cant spend too many time in a row, and its hard for me to make a routine. So thats why i came to ask help to the best warriors that i know...the spartans ;)

Need any more info?

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Return to General Discussion