It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am
Change font size

General Discussion

CUBA

Agora : the Public Space

CUBA

Postby fits » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 pm

Ok so im off on my hols again :-)

off to cuba with Debra. meeting her sister who is traveling south america right now. going on the 20th of this month.

any one been?
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Re: CUBA

Postby samurai69 » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:19 pm

fits wrote:Ok so im off on my hols again :-)

off to cuba with Debra. meeting her sister who is traveling south america right now. going on the 20th of this month.

any one been?

not been, but a couple of friends went a year or two back and had a fantastic time

flippin ell mate since you have been back from india its been one big holiday (actually india wasnt too hard - you had plenty of time on msn i seem to remember)

:twisted:
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby dynamatiz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:45 pm

god your off again some have all the luck

nah mate hope ya have a good time
dynamatiz
Hoplite
Hoplite

Postby fits » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:07 am

samurai69 wrote:
fits wrote:Ok so im off on my hols again :-)

any one been?

not been, but a couple of friends went a year or two back and had a fantastic time

flippin ell mate since you have been back from india its been one big holiday (actually india wasnt too hard - you had plenty of time on msn i seem to remember)

Yeah it was like a years holiday there although it was very boring most of the time and its surprising how hard that can be! :-)im looking for a job now, hope to get one for start of agust.

I was actually going to ask you paul how much for a weeks MA lessons. was concidering a hol where you are, as deb was going to go Cuba on her own.

ill have to wait now until i our business takes off before i visit ;-)
fits
Polemarch.
Polemarch.

Postby samurai69 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:29 am

fits wrote:
ill have to wait now until i our business takes off before i visit ;-)

Mate, i keep saying you have to come out first to help sort the gym out and pay up some dough.....then you could work out here, while i go off fishing :razz:

Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:49 pm

Too many holidays.imo..

What the bloke needs is some hard graft... :lol:

Have fun buddy.....
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Return to General Discussion