It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:56 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Tattoos (again!)

Agora : the Public Space

Tattoos (again!)

Postby Scott » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:55 pm

well thats me booked in for a consultation with the tattoo dude :grin: couple of weeks yet, they must be quite busy but it should be cool.
decided to see if he can cover the two 20 year old peices of crap I currently have with a nice big fuck you polynesian style sleeve :twisted:
FIGHTING SOLVES EVERYTHING

Get Dropped But I'm Right Back In

Wendy Who Web Development
Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Re: Tattoos (again!)

Postby Cookie » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Nice :grin:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm

my bad, its not a dude :grin:

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:55 pm

Scott wrote:my bad, its not a dude :grin:

mmmmaaaaaa .................. no squeeling this time then

polynesian sleeve too mmmm
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby HAIL PAYASO » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:58 pm

Post pic in here! And one of the tatooo :mrgreen:
HAIL PAYASO
Helot
Helot

Postby Scott » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:32 pm

:grin:

I'll post one of the tattoo for sure!

just hope it works out. really want to bury the old crap tats.

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:42 am

so its a cover up

lets see before and after pics

.and pics of tatooist...........if shes hot (obviously not if shes an old dog)
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Scott » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 am

samurai69 wrote:so its a cover up

yeah quite a major cover up, I think the Polynesian style is about the only thing which will do it due to the shit loads of black you can have.
I'll get some before and after pics done, cant wait to get in and hopefully get started. Although Im only bothered about the tattoo, I dont care what the tattooist looks like..... BUT for the record, she's very hot :razz:

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby samurai69 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:54 am

Scott wrote:
samurai69 wrote:so its a cover up

yeah quite a major cover up, I think the Polynesian style is about the only thing which will do it due to the shit loads of black you can have.
I'll get some before and after pics done, cant wait to get in and hopefully get started. Although Im only bothered about the tattoo, I dont care what the tattooist looks like..... BUT for the record, she's very hot :razz:

well need pics of tatooist then

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Scott » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:15 pm

had my consultation last night. She reckoned that a japanese sleeve would cover the old tattoos much better than the polynesian sleeve..... either that or secretly she just didnt like the polynesian stuff :grin: Not that Im complaining as the Jap sleeve was my first choice but I didnt think it would be possible to cover my old shit with it.
Anyhoo, Im leaving it up to her but it looks like the top half will be a koi or possibly a dragon, either is fine with me, the rest will be the traditional japanese stuff.
Im back in 3 weeks to check out her design then in the following week for the first 4 hour sitting. Cant bastard wait :supz:

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Postby Cookie » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:21 pm

Scott wrote:had my consultation last night. She reckoned that a japanese sleeve would cover the old tattoos much better than the polynesian sleeve..... either that or secretly she just didnt like the polynesian stuff :grin: Not that Im complaining as the Jap sleeve was my first choice but I didnt think it would be possible to cover my old shit with it.
Anyhoo, Im leaving it up to her but it looks like the top half will be a koi or possibly a dragon, either is fine with me, the rest will be the traditional japanese stuff.
Im back in 3 weeks to check out her design then in the following week for the first 4 hour sitting. Cant bastard wait :supz:

4 hours :shock: :lol:

Takes me back to one I had done, went hypo & needed a bacon, sausage & tomato sandwich or two to make me feel better :mrgreen:

Bitch that its in 3 weeks, would have be great to see some of the work done in person when we are up your neck of the woods.
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby Scott » Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:32 pm

Cookie wrote:
4 hours :shock: :lol:

Takes me back to one I had done, went hypo & needed a bacon, sausage & tomato sandwich or two to make me feel better :mrgreen:

Bitch that its in 3 weeks, would have be great to see some of the work done in person when we are up your neck of the woods.

aw dude, I was gutted that I couldnt get the first session in sooner. I wanted the whole thing done for the stones trip :lol:
I told her I didnt care how long the session was, tbh I'd sit for the whole day if she offered. Ive sufficiently forgotten what its like getting tattooed so Im super 'brave'! Also, I want it done like yesterday.
dunno how many hours it will take overall. 10-12 maybe...... fucking fortune anyways :neutral:

Scott
Dioscuri
Dioscuri

Next

Return to General Discussion