It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 8:15 pm
Change font size

General Discussion

Snow

Agora : the Public Space

Re: Snow

Postby samurai69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 pm

a good thing, one of the members here has to drive up to dewsbury tomorrow evening

had a couple of attempts here too, but only 1 or 2 flakes
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

http://www.newspartangym.co.nr
samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm

samurai69 wrote:a good thing, one of the members here has to drive up to dewsbury tomorrow evening

Tell them to pop in & say hi :lol:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

"wyrd bið ful aræd" Destiny is Everything
Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Cookie wrote:
samurai69 wrote:a good thing, one of the members here has to drive up to dewsbury tomorrow evening

Tell them to pop in & say hi :lol:

lol. he knows the strongman/mma gym up there, not the one you took the equipment from, the other one
Ephor - one of five powerful civil magistrates in Spartan government, elected annually by the Assembly.

"I thought I was hard done by, when I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet"]

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:54 am

Tons of the white stuff falling at the moment & I`m not at work :cool: :mrgreen: :supz:
"If you don't have conditioning it doesn't matter how big your muscles are they ain't gonna reach their full potential!"

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Postby samurai69 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 am

Cookie wrote:Tons of the white stuff falling at the moment & I`m not at work :cool: :mrgreen: :supz:

that MMA gym has a WSM guy going down tomorrow to train there, hope weathers good enough to allow that to happen...............is it settling

samurai69
Ephor
Ephor

Postby Cookie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:10 am

samurai69 wrote:that MMA gym has a WSM guy going down tomorrow to train there, hope weathers good enough to allow that to happen...............is it settling

Its settled & settling

21st century Takism

Cookie
Leonidas
Leonidas

Previous

Return to General Discussion